Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst. Kids. Book. Ever.

Spaceman Spiff

So this book is basically saying: democrats are the parent figures to U.S. citizens that are incapable of making their own choices, taking care of themselves, being adults, etc. They take care of pathetic infantile idiot children that cant make choices, run their own lives.

Oh yeah, that makes democrats look great.

Do democrats wipe infant's asses just like mommy?

So this book is basically saying: democrats are the parent figures to U.S. citizens that are incapable of making their own choices, taking care of themselves, being adults, etc. They take care of pathetic infantile idiot children that cant make choices, run their own lives.

Oh yeah, that makes democrats look great.

Do democrats wipe infant's asses just like mommy?

Bro, I don't know many dems that would claim that wack crap. The fringe is a scary place, on either side.

Bro, I don't know many dems that would claim that wack crap. The fringe is a scary place, on either side.

Yeah that adds to how bad this book is. That is the message I got out of it though, democrats will wipe your ass for you whether you want them to or not. Not saying this is a valid belief system of democrats but thats how this book is presenting them if you think about it. Either way its messed to give kids this.

Think about the other end of the spectrum. I would never give me kids a book about conservatism or something I believed it. Its their own damn choice when they are old enough to understand what their talking about.

Think about the other end of the spectrum. I would never give me kids a book about conservatism or something I believed it. Its their own damn choice when they are old enough to understand what their talking about.

The only time that rule flies out the window is when you're cursing at the tv on election night. Which I would imagine is where you probably heard your old man spoutin it too. ;)

That's truly pathetic. :doh: You'd never get Republicans writing a crap book like that for kids.

No ... they'd write a whole series. Like this one of three by Katharine DeBrecht:

Help! Mom! Hollywood's in My Hamper!

Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed!

Help! Mom! The 9th Circuit Nabbed the Nativity

http://www.katharinedebrecht.net/

Yes, these are all real books available on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Help-Mom-Hollywoods-My-Hamper/dp/0976726912

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The only time that rule flies out the window is when you're cursing at the tv on election night. Which I would imagine is where you probably heard your old man spoutin it too. ;)

Well I remember my dad calling his brother an idiot for voting for Ross Perot and splitting the republican vote, but my views on government are not the same as his, he never told me what to think or believe with that stuff, I'm sure just living around him had influence on me but I wasnt ever pushed into anything really.

Parents who buy books like this for their kids are terrible parents in my opinion.

I see what your saying and I agree, but you seemed to miss the point I was trying to make.

You mean those kids will think dems are bad cause their mom is? I admit I didn't go there. I think they would probably wish they had a dem mother if that were the case. I mean a cute squirrel and all? It's similar to the tabacco companies using cartoons to promote their product. Or a fairy tale or something.

I just recieved my copy of Why Mommy Is A Democrat. It is a wonderful book. I immediately got online and ordered more. I am looking forward to sharing you simple, but profound message with my two children. thank your for your excelent work.

-Senator Patrice Arent, Utah

ughhh. i think i just lost my dinner, lunch and yesterdays breakfast. politics IS NOT for kids no matter what the politics are. big brother is out there, and he's in the form of this book. and in the form of those three other books posted by someone else. my parents never raised me with political teaching. dems just must be afraid when their kids grow up they wont be able to choose their parents path on their own, so what do they do? they brainwash them from a young age to mae sure it is ineveitable that they will never choose what to believe themselves.

Archived