Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As of right now, who are you picking to go to the SB?

grampi

As of right now, you have to go with NO and SD but it's really too early to make predictions. If NO and SD lose next week, people will pick two new teams.

In reality, there are a number of teams in the NFC and AFC that are capable of going to the SB. If someone would pay you $1,000,000 for picking the SB participants, would you really pick NO and SD?

I see Dallas getting knocked out in the second round by either the Saints or the Bears. Which of those two moves on is a toss up. San Diego deffinitely looks like the strongest team in the AFC but Marty seems to have some Manning blood in him whenever he makes the playoffs.

New Orleans VS New England i know the pats had a bad day yesterday vs miami but its tom brady people they will get it together. And how about the saints??? best team in the nfc?? i think so.

There's no way in he11 the Pats can beat SD. No way in he11!

As of right now, you have to go with NO and SD but it's really too early to make predictions. If NO and SD lose next week, people will pick two new teams.

In reality, there are a number of teams in the NFC and AFC that are capable of going to the SB. If someone would pay you $1,000,000 for picking the SB participants, would you really pick NO and SD?

Yes. They're clearly the two best teams in their respective conferences right now.

New Orleans VS New England i know the pats had a bad day yesterday vs miami but its tom brady people they will get it together. And how about the saints??? best team in the nfc?? i think so.

Beat me to it. Schotferbrains is a putrid postseason coach. If he goes up against Belichik, the Pats win. He can beat the Colts, on the other hand.

NFC is either Saints or Bears, with Saints the front runner.

Beat me to it. Schotferbrains is a putrid postseason coach. If he goes up against Belichik, the Pats win. He can beat the Colts, on the other hand.

NFC is either Saints or Bears, with Saints the front runner.

See post #30. The Pats ain't even close to being the team they once were. They would get destroyed by SD. He11, they were taken out of the play-offs last year by a very mediocre Denver team.

NO vs. SD seems to be the popular choice...I don't think so though.

I agree with New Orleans though. They just destroyed the team everyone was calling "the class" of the NFC last night....on the road. They remind me alot of The St. Louis SB teams. Man, Brees can light ANYONE up. He throws the best deep ball in the game. The only problem might be playing in Chicago in January. Windy, cold....might affect the passing game. If they play anywhere else they are a lock.

In the AFC I like Baltimore (UGH) over SD. They have the #1 defense in the NFL statistically, and a veteran QB who has been there before. Rivers is untested in the playoffs, we'll have to see how that goes.

The AFC too good. The Bengals and Jacksonville are big time sleepers who can beat anyone. The AFC playoffs are going to be fun to watch.

Archived