Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As of right now, who are you picking to go to the SB?

grampi

Before yesterday, I had Patriots over Cowboys. But that looks real shaky now.

I have a new respect for the Saints, but I still don't see them winning the NFC for some reason.

I agree, that I'd simply have to go with the Chargers at this point. And I'll stick with Dallas for now, and give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe they just laid an egg last night.

This is going to be a VERY unpopular choice, but I have to go with San Diego and Dallas with the Cowboys taking it. Not that I want to see it happen, but I can't shake the feeling. :doh:

Not quite sure where that feeling is coming from, but Dullass isn't even in the same league as SD in terms of being good. SD would downright destroy Dullass, but I don't think Dallas will make it as there are better teams in the NFC. NO spanked the crap out of Dullass last night, and I also think the Bears would beat Dullass as well. The Crackboys are way overrated.

I agree

chargers are hot and will get home field... I wanted the colts but they like us have defensive problems

NO looked dam good and see them beating anyone. The way Sean Payton called plays yesterday he is rolling taking no prisioners

Now thats a story.... Drew vs his old team...Pretty cool

I would have to say NO vs SD, with SD winning.

This is going to be a VERY unpopular choice, but I have to go with San Diego and Dallas with the Cowboys taking it. Not that I want to see it happen, but I can't shake the feeling. :doh:

Dallas can't apply pressure like SD can, on top of that, SD has a better offense

don't see how you could possibly see SB win for the Boys this year

I hate Dallas but I would have to say it is probably going to be Dallass and.....I know this is a weird choice, but the Bengals in the SB. I think the Bengals have played very well the past few weeks and if they can sustain it AND keep their players out of jail from DUI's and other assorted offenses, they will really make a run. But they will have to beat New Orleans...

I would've said CHI vs. SD, but with the way Grossman has been playing I'm not to sure now. The Saints did look good whoopin' on those goofs from Dallas. How 'bout that onsides kick!! :laugh: So I will also go with NO vs. SD, but if you ask me in 2 weeks it could change. :D

Also, there is NO WAY you would ever catch me picking those bums from Dallas no matter what. To my fellow 'Skins fans who picked them all I can say is what Nancy Kerrigan said after getting whacked..... WHYYYYY?!! WHYYYYY?!! WHYYYYY?!! :doh:

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Not quite sure where that feeling is coming from, but Dullass isn't even in the same league as SD in terms of being good. SD would downright destroy Dullass, but I don't think Dallas will make it as there are better teams in the NFC. NO spanked the crap out of Dullass last night, and I also think the Bears would beat Dullass as well. The Crackboys are way overrated.
I agree

chargers are hot and will get home field... I wanted the colts but they like us have defensive problems

NO looked dam good and see them beating anyone. The way Sean Payton called plays yesterday he is rolling taking no prisioners

Now thats a story.... Drew vs his old team...Pretty cool

Dallas can't apply pressure like SD can, on top of that, SD has a better offense

don't see how you could possibly see SB win for the Boys this year

Never trust ANY team coached by Marty Schottenheimer.

You kind of have to go SD in the AFC. NFC... I don't know. The cowbabies are good, but the league is going to figure out Romo sits to pee (they can watch what the Saints did), the Bears are all defense, and they keep losing key players, I think they can be beat, even at home. So you kind of have to give the nod to NO.... If they can play like they did last night in the play offs, I think we could have an exciting SB for the first time in a long time. The only thing is IF.... IF they can play with that intensity... At least they'll have an easy one against us this week.... But like an idoit I'll be there wearing my Skins gear taking the abuse.

I see SD/Ravens in the AFC championship game and NO/Bears in the NFC game with SD and NO going to the superbowl. I think the MVP will go to either LT or Drew Brees (maybe even a co-mvp) and the drew brees storyline should provide a lot of hoopla on this game.

I am hoping for the ravens to go, if they do i'm heading to Miami (gf's the ravens fan)

PS NO/Cowboys game and SD/Broncos game should prove they are the best teams in their conference (see Colts loss, Rex GROSSman)

Archived