Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I HATE fedex field and other observations

skinsaddict

Hate it.

It is falling apart, ushers yelling at you for banging on seats, a damn commercial every 10 seconds. The traffic leaving was ridiculous (didn’t help because some ******* caused an accident right at the entrance to the beltway. No excuse not to show other scores for other teams or show replays.

The telling thing on the way home, I was listening to Sirius and the giants, boys game - at one point there was a large booooooo. The announcer said "well they just showed the replay on the jumbotron and the fans don't like it” I wonder what that is like?

My brothers first trip to a game and he wonders why it is painted like FDX colors, I say, because our owner is a whore. I forget what a normal football game is like - makes me almost want to stay home and watch the game in HD.

A generation of losing has created a generation of jackass fans. Its football 101 - you are loud when the opposing team has the ball - don’t try and get people to stand up and yell when we have the ball (I am talking to you section 419) The long term repercussions of not fixing this team are becoming more and more apparent. Booing when Vick got hurt was nearly the last straw for me and very embarrassing.

I just sold my Eagle tickets and had no problem letting them go. For people that say, well just give them to me...you are part of those jackass fans who just don’t get it. I paid Snyder enough for two seasons worth of tickets this year. Go to hell Snyder. Try to raise my rates next season.

Actually, they do show scores. They post them on the Jumbotron sporadically during the game. But, your missing them proves a point. They're posted in an area that can be missed easily. But, they show them.

Not to mention the fake crowd audio they now use which is the most humiliating thing I have ever experience. I will not return to Fedex until I am assured that they will never use fake audio again.

Fedex is the worst fan experience in the NFL. 2 hours to drive 20 miles, $25 parking, $75 upper-corner ticket, $5 hot dog, 5k+ away fans every week, and being 4-8. Not to mention being mocked by fake crowd noise.

A+

Excatly.

Not to mention the fake crowd audio they now use which is the most humiliating thing I have ever experience. I will not return to Fedex until I am assured that they will never use fake audio again.

Fedex is the worst fan experience in the NFL. 2 hours to drive 20 miles, $25 parking, $75 upper-corner ticket, $5 hot dog, 5k+ away fans every week, and being 4-8. Not to mention being mocked by fake crowd noise.

That's the most humiliating thing you've ever experienced? COnsider yourself blessed! But then again you're young so be patient......:silly: .

Even if the artificial noise were true, which I'm not saying it is or isn't, but how do you feel mocked by that? Are you hypersensitive? If so, then you will experience a lot of humiliation ihn the future my young friend.

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. It wastes space on the database and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

Yea no other stadium has huges signs out front. Your right good point..

Every home game the atmosphere and conditions at FedEx seem to get worse and worse. Not to mention the play of the team. In 103, the fans were alright, but at times it was completely quiet. I banged on the chair in front of me as did the people next to me, but we seemed to be the only ones.

I wish I would have been able to attend just one game at RFK so I could have seen what the 12th man is really supposed to be like.

:logo:

The 12th man at RFK has the stadium rocking! You could actually feel your seat and the floor shake. It was great!

you are LYING. i saw the scores ONCE. i had to watch that ****ing jumbotron considering the birds have a better seat than I do (yet all the yellow seats were mostly empty...)
Man you right. I was at the game and it was dead. This organization is a circus.

Guest RedskinsB40
How about everyone leaving midway through the fourth quarter? That irked me!

It's like hey this is still a 10 point game, would you have just stopped watching had you been at home...NO.

I can't stand having an empty seat next to me when I know a REAL fan somewhere can't find a ticket they can afford.

Our fans, our media, and our team is pathetic this season. NOBODY wears Redskins gear in town, and then they get a win and everyone is wearing their Jerseys/Hats/etc.

man im 17 and a senior in high school and i wear my jersey every monday to school win or lose and you wouldnt believe the crap i get for it...from opponents fans and die hard "redskins" fans at my school. I think it is so ridiculous but im out there win or lose wearing a redskins jersey and take 6 hours of constant crap for it but i know im a real skins fan and when i see people leave with 10 points down it pisses me off expecially when your one of the few sitting in your section. During the Filthadelphia game i was at my house watching it and we watched the game all the way through when people definately wouldve turned it off start of 4th. They are just all bandwagon fans that could care less about the 'skins.

fed ex has no soul blows chunks and makes you feel like a robot...welcome to 200+ years of capitalism and democracy...

Danny Boy...how about some real soul in our stadium...do you have a clue? no it is obvious you don't.

Before you going ****ing to Danny about the stadium you have to remember who built the stadium, it was not Danny it was Cooke.

Obviously all of you ****ing do not remember when the games where at RFK. While RFK was a great stadium only a few privledged people had the opportunity to attend the games.

As far as fan participation goes, when the team is playing exciting football FEDEX can be a very exciting place to attend a game, ask those who attended the Cowgirl and Giant games last year. FEDEX was ROCKIN!

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

They were two 30 something gentlemen that certainly could have stood up and made some noise.

I told the usher during the game (it was last year) that everyone around us was standing/being loud and he said, "I don't care, these people aren't and you shouldn't either." I ignored him and told the people behind me if they were going to act like that to stay home and watch on their couch.

The crowd in 103 yesterday was actually pretty good, but I looked in the endzone and sure enough lots of people were sitting, even during the 4th and 1 play.

I wish we could get fans like that to give you their tickets. That way we can create some kind of home field advantage. I lose my voice after every game too. :)

I always find it funny during pregame when the stadium announcer says, "Welcome to the largest stadium in the league!" I always think, "Yeah, but certainly not the loudest."

That needs to change.

:logo:

Pathetic. Just freakin Pathetic.

Gentleman huh??? Probably tea and crumpet people, to everyone who is like that and goes to Skins' games to "enjoy a sunday" I say :finger:

Give up your tickets, have cheese in crackers in your dining room and put the game on. Let people who care take your place you you pathetic excuse for a sports fan.......:finger:

I was disappointed to hear the artificial crowd noise the last two games. I sit directly under a speaker. When I first heard it last week, I wanted to puke. It's so lame. It's a sign of a sad, sucky organization. If the fans aren't cheering, so be it. There is absolutely no reason for fake crowd noise. This organization should not make any claims about how great the fans are, then play fake crowd noise.

I agree with the people here who say we wouldn't be complaining about this stuff if they were winning. For the most part, that's true. However, that is absolutely not true with fake crowd noise. If they wen't 16-0, I'd complain about fake crowd noise.

LAME, LAME, LAME, LAME, LAME.

I really hope that mayor elect Adrian Fenty can get the ball rolling on this not so far fetched idea to return to the RFK site. A new house with 70,000 seats (which is the league average) would be ideal. As a third generation season ticket holder, I can honestly tell you that I would be willing to give up attending a couple of games a year instead of my normal eight, in exchange for the better seating, and atmoshpere a smaller stadium would bring. Few people would have to loose their season tickets if we had the Green Bay plan. 92,000 seats is 20,000 too many.

This was the first game this year they didn't show the sidline away scoreboards and it really irked me. The weeks before I could understand deaf people wanted closed captioning (not really but I got over it) at least they still showed the scores in between :doh: the little scores in the coner of the jumbo tron one at a time every 15 minutes sucked. But Danny most likley did it to MAKE MORE MONEY from kangaroo t.v. ( the hand held t.v.s with Sunday ticket they sell for $40 bucks a game)

>> Good point. I had not thought about that, but you are probably right.........

Archived