Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I HATE fedex field and other observations

skinsaddict

Not in in the usual spot above the visitors sideline when the closed captioning wasn't going it was blank. The one score at a time on the jumbotron is a joke. The only good thing about Fed Ex is that it where my favorite team plays other than that it is a dump compared to other stadiums in the league. The Club level and Sweets are on par though.

Yes. I was on the visitors side, and there were no scores anywhere that I could find. I looked and looked and looked. The closed captioning thing was where the scores USED to be. It's amazing to me that we are still having issues with scores. Scores were a staple in the pre-Snyder years at the new stadium. Snyder came in and took them away. I thought he finally brought them back last year -- after YEARS of not having them, but, apparently, ONLY if you're sitting on the home side.

Every other stadium I've ever been to has a running scroll of scores contantly being shown at all times. But not at FedEx.

It's just amazing.

I don't blame the thread starter for being pissed off. I don't even know why I buy season tickets. I bought clubs in 320 with orange parking last game for $216 total. Two hundred sixteen dollars. Why am I messing around buying season tickets in the upper deck?

I must be stupid.

i'm tired of the fans in my section (it shall remain unnamed, but is in the lower level). There are a couple of people in particular who actually have the audacity to get the usher to tell us to sit down when the skins are on D and we're standing up screaming our voices off.

bottom line: fedex is home to some of the most worthless, white collar, prick fans in the nfl.

How about everyone leaving midway through the fourth quarter? That irked me!

It's like hey this is still a 10 point game, would you have just stopped watching had you been at home...NO.

I can't stand having an empty seat next to me when I know a REAL fan somewhere can't find a ticket they can afford.

Our fans, our media, and our team is pathetic this season. NOBODY wears Redskins gear in town, and then they get a win and everyone is wearing their Jerseys/Hats/etc.

It's like hey this is still a 10 point game, would you have just stopped watching had you been at home...NO.

I can't stand having an empty seat next to me when I know a REAL fan somewhere can't find a ticket they can afford.

Our fans, our media, and our team is pathetic this season. NOBODY wears Redskins gear in town, and then they get a win and everyone is wearing their Jerseys/Hats/etc.

like it has been said so many times before not all 95k seats are hardcore fans like on this board. Some people its just an event. Thats what happens iwth 95k seats.

guys, i have been so blessed..justa lucky guy here, blue collar with a decent company, that has been able to scrape the bucks up in january to pay the guy that has got me the tickets...its no stretch to say it is a serious strain on the budget in this house

we spent a few days at the fan appreciation time when spurrier came, got bailey and smoot sigs...bruce smith, etc a lot of hope, a lot of money on hotels, souviners, jerseys for my son and daughter etc..

shoed up to draft day and shook joes hand, got fired up when bugel addressed the crowd...

i need to shut up, drink a beer, watch sports center

i have already sold my last games...

some on spring...i can watch the draft

The sad truth is, everybody can find a ticket they can afford, because people are practically giving them away because nobody wants to go to the game, and nobody wants to buy them either. That's why decent seats are selling for $25 a pair on eBay. Other listings are ending without bidders. Nobody wants to go.

guys, i have been so blessed..justa lucky guy here, blue collar with a decent company, that has been able to scrape the bucks up in january to pay the guy that has got me the tickets...its no stretch to say it is a serious strain on the budget in this house

we spent a few days at the fan appreciation time when spurrier came, got bailey and smoot sigs...bruce smith, etc a lot of hope, a lot of money on hotels, souviners, jerseys for my son and daughter etc..

shoed up to draft day and shook joes hand, got fired up when bugel addressed the crowd...

i need to shut up, drink a beer, watch sports center

i have already sold my last games...

some on spring...i can watch the draft

WHAT???

The sad truth is, everybody can find a ticket they can afford, because people are practically giving them away because nobody wants to go to the game, and nobody wants to buy them either. That's why decent seats are selling for $25 a pair on eBay. Other listings are ending without bidders. Nobody wants to go.

your not getting a good return on your investment at least at home I can turn the channel after the game and watch another game and not wait 4 hours to get home after seeing my team blow it again

SO you guys are telling me that seeing scores are more important than Deaf people having closed captioning?

And you say snyder is selfish?..:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Of course not. I'm saying SHOW US THE SCORES. If he can show us TV commercials and show us OV seats and show us invoices for thousands of dollars for a pair of seats, seems to me he can show us some ball scores. WTF

i'm tired of the fans in my section (it shall remain unnamed, but is in the lower level). There are a couple of people in particular who actually have the audacity to get the usher to tell us to sit down when the skins are on D and we're standing up screaming our voices off.

bottom line: fedex is home to some of the most worthless, white collar, prick fans in the nfl.

I am willing to bet it is one of the endzone sections. I sat in the endzone section once and people were complaining to the ushers that we were being loud and standing when the Skins were on defense. These people never stood up the entire game, except to go to the concessions.

:logo:

This is good. This means Synder and his rich, young, ****smokin, a**, might finally get a message that the fans are sick of this B.S. joke of a team year after year. Players are calling everyone out and if we had real fans in the stadium we might be able to create a real NFL home field advantage.

I feel and agree with all of everyones anger on here.

By the way, I have not been to a game this year. If I do go it will be the last game of the year I will just go to tailgate with EX members and hopefully get the chance to meet Chief Zee.

Synder must go!!

roughly at 11:40, i was just looking around in the lower bowl just to watch practice and i sat for roughly 5 sec.. the usher immediately told me to get out of the section..

i also saw the seats for the OV, i dont know how you guys suffer thru that.. i mean i would rather watch the game at home and on the tv screen instead of the field

I am willing to bet it is one of the endzone sections. I sat in the endzone section once and people were complaining to the ushers that we were being loud and standing when the Skins were on defense. These people never stood up the entire game, except to go to the concessions.

I hope those people get the feeling that they are not welcome. No one can force them but they need to be made to feel unwelcome if they aren't going to at least clap when the skins are on defense. Of course if this is a mother with kids or something you should respect that. But if they are two adults I say make them feel unwanted!!!!!!

I will gladly take their tickets and by the end of the game I will have lost my voice.

:cheers:

fed ex has no soul blows chunks and makes you feel like a robot...welcome to 200+ years of capitalism and democracy...

Danny Boy...how about some real soul in our stadium...do you have a clue? no it is obvious you don't.

What does a stadium's soul look like? :laugh:

Not to mention the fake crowd audio they now use which is the most humiliating thing I have ever experience. I will not return to Fedex until I am assured that they will never use fake audio again.

Fedex is the worst fan experience in the NFL. 2 hours to drive 20 miles, $25 parking, $75 upper-corner ticket, $5 hot dog, 5k+ away fans every week, and being 4-8. Not to mention being mocked by fake crowd noise.

I hope those people get the feeling that they are not welcome. No one can force them but they need to be made to feel unwelcome if they aren't going to at least clap when the skins are on defense. Of course if this is a mother with kids or something you should respect that. But if they are two adults I say make them feel unwanted!!!!!!

I will gladly take their tickets and by the end of the game I will have lost my voice.

:cheers:

They were two 30 something gentlemen that certainly could have stood up and made some noise.

I told the usher during the game (it was last year) that everyone around us was standing/being loud and he said, "I don't care, these people aren't and you shouldn't either." I ignored him and told the people behind me if they were going to act like that to stay home and watch on their couch.

The crowd in 103 yesterday was actually pretty good, but I looked in the endzone and sure enough lots of people were sitting, even during the 4th and 1 play.

I wish we could get fans like that to give you their tickets. That way we can create some kind of home field advantage. I lose my voice after every game too. :)

I always find it funny during pregame when the stadium announcer says, "Welcome to the largest stadium in the league!" I always think, "Yeah, but certainly not the loudest."

That needs to change.

True. This trend is annoying. We had some Atlanta fans try to tell us to sit down before the kickoff! I'm pretty sure they complained to the ushers but that didn't stop us from standing up to support our defense.

I think you're quite right in saying that tons of fans at FedEx are mostly worthless and white collar. Yet some people seem intent on insisting that Redskins fans are the best in the league. That's a bunch of crap.

I ran to the bathroom during a timeout in the 3rd quarter and noticed tons of people standing around chatting in the concourse. It was easy to see these people didn't give a damn about the game. And most of them were wearing jerseys to prove their fanaticism :rolleyes:.

Archived