Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Short youtube clip of Redskins dancing.

kcofdc

I dont know if you noticed or not but this was actually a GOOD thing. They were all loose and they performed great on the field. Marcus Washington dancing after tackling a RB for a 8 yard gain is stupid. Carlos Rogers celebrating because the WR he was covering drops a ball is stupid. But when they're out their and are loose and playing great D, then it is a GOOD thing. :)

BTW, there is only ONE Total Package and that is Lex Luthor.

who cares? they're football players. there are a million and one ways to get loose and they resort to dancing? come on, now. they can think of other ways to get loose. they're on a football field, not in the soul train line.

at least you and me both agree that all those celebrations for doing something they're PAID and SUPPOSED to do is stupid.

i watched this, and i personally thought it was disgusting. we're 4-7. i can understand the hopping up and down and waving arms to get the crowd involved, but DANCING? on the football field? on national tv? save the dancing for the club after the game and get us some wins, kthx

Yo... What are you thinking? Getting loose like that was a good thing.. Im sure Steve Smith was thinking these guys are dancing and im on the field... I want my defence as loose as possible so they can keep up....

Trust everyone here.. Dancing is good....

man some people just take things way too serious. they were just having fun, yes we are 4-7 but goodness they are human u know. some people have a natural instinct to dance when they hear music. i'm sure they were out there feeling good about themselves and just wanted to vibe to the music. chill out and everything will be okay "donny downer" ...LOL j/k

whoever had a problem with that needs to chill out, that was called just feeling the moment

if it was choreographed id say it was a problem, but just feeling the music? feeling loose and good about things? i have NO problem with that, i was at the game and loved it, made me get into it even more

all sports are based on body movement and rhythm, just like dancing and music

thats the reason also i take the NBA players side about being able to listen to their own music during warmups. i'm white and i love listening to music, specifically hiphop, while shooting hoops. it's easier for me to develop and find my rhythm.

maybe this is a generation thing? taylor and rogers are both around my age of 23

Totally Awesome! Thank you so much for posting.

I will never forget that game, and this video symbolizes the turn around, err, the return, rather, of our defense. Team unity and fun. How they pumped the crowd up was amazing, b/c before they danced and the D got busy, it was a lame crowd, IMO.

Keep it up, D! We love you! :point2sky

• 8 months later...
thats an odd reason to bump this thread from a year ago.

I know I shouldn't be bumping this thread, but I hate it when someone finds a meaningless thread from like a year ago and tries to add onto the year old convo.

Archived