Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Short youtube clip of Redskins dancing.

kcofdc

Some guy called in to the post game show and went off on how the team was dancing. What an idiot. I dont care if you like rap or not, anytime the defense can get the fans involved and have a little fun with each other during a stressful time, its great to watch. It pumped me up for sure. Walk it Out and Hustlin gets the D fired up big time. I cant wait until the ATL game.

i watched this, and i personally thought it was disgusting. we're 4-7. i can understand the hopping up and down and waving arms to get the crowd involved, but DANCING? on the football field? on national tv? save the dancing for the club after the game and get us some wins, kthx

I dont know if you noticed or not but this was actually a GOOD thing. They were all loose and they performed great on the field. Marcus Washington dancing after tackling a RB for a 8 yard gain is stupid. Carlos Rogers celebrating because the WR he was covering drops a ball is stupid. But when they're out their and are loose and playing great D, then it is a GOOD thing. :)

BTW, there is only ONE Total Package and that is Lex Luthor.

i watched this, and i personally thought it was disgusting. we're 4-7. i can understand the hopping up and down and waving arms to get the crowd involved, but DANCING? on the football field? on national tv? save the dancing for the club after the game and get us some wins, kthx

That's right. Go through live joyless and bitter.

anything that shows some kind of chemistry and gelling as a team is a good thing IMO

Archived