Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An Extremeskins.com PSA : )

TK

Obviously the work of Nazi mods who sold their opinions to mama and will persecute me out of their personal bias against me for my amazingly unique, insightful, prescient, accurate, and provocative non-kool-aid guzzling point of view that totally rocks, and they can't handle THE TRUTH. :dunce:

Obviously the work of Nazi mods who sold their opinions to mama and will persecute me out of their personal bias against me for my amazingly unique, insightful, prescient, accurate, and provocative non-kool-aid guzzling point of view that totally rocks, and they can't handle THE TRUTH. :dunce:

But you should be used to it by now :laugh:

Its was not only informative but it was classic. In a all seriousness it gets the point across but I think there is one flaw in this.... Most of the guilty parties have proven on numerous occasions they can't read, only write. They can't listen, only talk. :laugh:

Thanks TK and I hope it helps. God, to I hope it helps. :applause:

That was funny!..Poor lil billy...he's got a problem that alot of lil boys have...he has 'premature threadstarting-ulation'...too much testosterone is the prime cause of this ailment...

Glad I've not been brave enough to start a new thread..no way..can't do it...I'd rather respond to other's opinions and questions..much safer that way..

HTTR!!:point2sky :point2sky

... and if the vaunted "search function" ever works, we'll have a utopian forum!

It is an irritant when that feature isn't working happens, but the funny thing is the vast majority of repetitive thread-starts are obvious just by visually scanning the topics on the first and second page before "going".

Archived