Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FS: Redskins vs Panthers 1 ticket LL (Best Offer under face)

skinfan2k

i really dont want to resort in giving this ticket to the scalpers.. i dont know how much they would give me

>> They would probably give you at most 40% of face depending on the weather (and hence demand). IF Campbell puts up big numbers against TB, that will help. My advice would be to try Stubhub at 2/3 face value. Good luck. I used to have 3 tickets (a pair and a single in two sections close to each other), but ditched the single as it was just too difficult to move.

As already stated before who wants to go to a game to sit by themselves? Personally thats why I never buy single tickets for ANY event.

That being said I hope you are able to sell I just see problems with the how the skins are playing and then on top of it only 1 ticket.

Scott

Strangely enough, I'm having a hard time finding single tickets. I'm having to resort to buying a pair of tickets.

Well you've come to the right place!!! You are a little late though, he already agreed to give me the ticket for a pound of mini marshmallows, craft mini marshmallows....its a done deal

As already stated before who wants to go to a game to sit by themselves? Personally thats why I never buy single tickets for ANY event.

That being said I hope you are able to sell I just see problems with the how the skins are playing and then on top of it only 1 ticket.

Scott

This is the Washington Redskins fanbase. How well the Skins are doing does not determine their desire to go to games.

I use to have a single season ticket back in 99 and I went to every game alone. It obviously isn't as much fun as going with my friends, but sometimes we'd get there and scalp them tickets and sit together elsewhere. Anyways, the price isn't too bad and going alone isn't too bad either because you can chat with the person next to you

If they're friendly.

Archived