Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FS: Redskins vs Panthers 1 ticket LL (Best Offer under face)

skinfan2k

Your answer is it's 1 ticket.

Nah, try StubHub. I live in NC, unfortunately also have a single (can't convince anyone to Amtrak up & back in 24 hours with me quite yet!), and can't make it up for every game, yet got slightly better than face for a single to the Carolina game in the obstructed view section.

If you beat the going rate by a significant amount on Stubhub, your ticket tends to jump off the board, at least in my limited experience. Don't get greedy. Need to sell? Then sell it, don't scalp it, etc etc.

Still, if you do it for the Giants or Eagles game, shame. And Carolina's not a bad team to watch. Wish I could make it.

It's pretty simple. Once the Skins season starts going down the drain, the demand for tickets goes way down. People sell their tickets at low prices or sometimes even give them away to friends. And single tickets are pretty much always tough to sell, unless it's a huge game like Skins/Dallas, Skins/Eagles, etc.

As a matter of fact, I got pulled over the other day and the cop gave me a Redskin ticket.

Archived