Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

... which is fine. Gibbs prefers white at home and it makes the Cryboys wear their dreaded "road blue". :D :D

cheers

So do you all think we are gonna wear white jerseys with yellow pants? Have we ever done that before? I can't recall, and I don't think it would look that great (probably why we havn't done it before). It almost has to be white/burgundy or burgundy/gold. Personally, I've always wanted us to go gold jersey and burgundy pants like waaay back in the day. Think about how much dough Danny could make selling all new gold jerseys; I know i'd be on the waiting list for a Campbell one!

So do you all think we are gonna wear white jerseys with yellow pants? Have we ever done that before? I can't recall, and I don't think it would look that great (probably why we havn't done it before). It almost has to be white/burgundy or burgundy/gold. Personally, I've always wanted us to go gold jersey and burgundy pants like waaay back in the day. Think about how much dough Danny could make selling all new gold jerseys; I know i'd be on the waiting list for a Campbell one!

We did it back in the 60s or 70s. We wore the same pants, just white or burgundy jerseys.

I for one did not like the 70th anniversary uniforms at all. They looked too much like Florida St. I think the yellow helmets look sharp, I'm anxious to see the unis.

Im with you, I own MANY jerseys and only one 70th anniversery. I just thought florida state when I saw it, but I'm really diggin the Script R yellow helmets.

Im with you, I own MANY jerseys and only one 70th anniversery. I just thought florida state when I saw it, but I'm really diggin the Script R yellow helmets.

I also didn't like the purplish-looking burgundy. I like the deeper redish color in the pictures earlier in this thread.

I'm pumped to see the new look. Hopefully it's something we can wear for a couple games each year?

I think Torresa's signature is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!

Let's face it...the pants and jerseys from that old era lack creativity...when you keep our current whites and currents dark pants and throw that Script R helmet on, it makes me tinkle in my very pants! AWESOME!

I think Torresa's signature is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!

Let's face it...the pants and jerseys from that old era lack creativity...when you keep our current whites and currents dark pants and throw that Script R helmet on, it makes me tinkle in my very pants! AWESOME!

AGREED!

I like the new helmets, but Im a fan of the burgundy pants and white jerseys. So if we dress like Torresa's signature, I will be quite pleased.

I for one did not like the 70th anniversary uniforms at all. They looked too much like Florida St. I think the yellow helmets look sharp, I'm anxious to see the unis.

I remember those helmets from before I knew who or what Florida State was, so I don't have that problem. :D

I remember those helmets from before I knew who or what Florida State was, so I don't have that problem. :D

Yep, I became a bit of a Floriday State fan way back when simply because they had helmets like the Skins. ;)

So in other words it would look something like this?

LbrownWas.jpg

Im down with this look, it sure as hell beats the white on white

Looks like it's time to break out my Charley Taylor jersey and gold throwback hat for the season-opener! SWEET!!!!!!

Yep, I became a bit of a Florida State fan way back when simply because they had helmets like the Skins. ;)

When I was a little kid, I used to love Florida State becuase I thought they were our minor league team or somthing along those lines. Charlie Ward was one of my favorite players. I really don't care about them one way or the other now.

I did like the 70th anni uni's, especially the jerseys becuase they have the arrows on the sleeves. I think it'd be cool if we redesigned our regular jerseys with that as opposed to just stripes. Just a thought, probably will never happen...