Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

MIami, Jacksonville and Minnesota. Word on the Vikings is the may be moving to a throwback/fauxback full time and getting rid of all those stupid lines and piping.

Minnesota should put their primary logo on the helmet,,,,

download?mid=826f70279cc223d0d5780cd8551300c5&rtyp=lt&ctyp=other&ts=1297969102000

New Dolphin logo?.....not official yet:

300x316xmedium.jpg.pagespeed.ic.81vBJ6gIIz.jpg

http://www.thephinsider.com/2012/12/26/3804672/miami-dolphins-new-logo-leaked-2013-uniforms

Edited by HogNose

Has anyone heard of new uniforms and a re-branding of the team for the RGIII era. Kind of like what the Falcons did for the Vick era. Markthehomer is a VP at Nike and usually has the inside track on these things.

Mark the Homer works for Nike?

Has anyone heard of new uniforms and a re-branding of the team for the RGIII era. Kind of like what the Falcons did for the Vick era. Markthehomer is a VP at Nike and usually has the inside track on these things.

It should be a idea in serious consideration because our current uni combo are confusingly outdated and fugly. Maybe it's time to move on.

Hopefully we ditch the banana pants. Please go back to the burgundy pants.

I like the Vikings traditiona uniforms. I've always hated the wild piping on the new ones. Not sure if I like the new Dolphins helmet. Looks a little off to me.
Yeah, I don't see why the Vikings should ditch the horn on the helmet. Looks great. And I also don't like the piping on their new uniforms. Just looks too busy for me. I like the darker throwbacks they sometimes wear. Those are decent.

Yeah, something seems missing from the Dolphins helmet. I know the reason they re-designed it was to get rid of the dolphin wearing the helmet. But...I dunno. We'll see.

---------- Post added January-21st-2013 at 01:01 AM ----------

I like the new Dolphins new logo and I always liked their aqua blue or teal green(since we all see colors different) pants with the white top uniforms. I notice they hardly wear those anymore.
I hate those teal ones they wear. And I really hate the orange ones they used to wear. Awful. Their all white uniforms are pretty fresh though.

---------- Post added January-21st-2013 at 01:04 AM ----------

I think a uniform change and re-branding would be the way to go. I love the Redskins name and logo but they aren't exactly PC. If we went back to a variation of the Spear Logo and went by the Skins. That would probably keep the PC police happy.
Not a fan of any of this. I would be open to them changing the design of the pants though. Never really liked the wide stripes. And it wouldn't bother me if we went back to burgundy pants. Edited by Bubble Screen

Yeah, I don't see why the Vikings should ditch the horn on the helmet. Looks great. And I also don't like the piping on their new uniforms. Just looks too busy for me. I like the darker throwbacks they sometimes wear. Those are decent.

Yeah, something seems missing from the Dolphins helmet. I know the reason they re-designed it was to get rid of the dolphin wearing the helmet. But...I dunno. We'll see.

---------- Post added January-21st-2013 at 01:01 AM ----------

I hate those team ones they wear. And I really hate the orange ones they used to wear. Awful. Their all white uniforms are pretty fresh though.

---------- Post added January-21st-2013 at 01:04 AM ----------

Not a fan of any of this. I would be open to them changing the design of the pants though. Never really liked the wide stripes. And it wouldn't bother me if we went back to burgundy pants.

I don't like the double piped White / Burgundy pants either. Very dated looking. The triple piped Gold pants are better, so I'd like to see them match that with the Burgundy pants (which will return in 2013).

They should go ahead and fix the jersey sleeve too. No need for a double stripe there. Every one but Kirk Cousins wears their jersey sleeves tight. They should go back to a more simple look here, like they did the early / mid 60's. Similar to the Raiders and Giants home jerseys. No ugly piping / striping, just clean and classic. If they must keep a stripe on the sleeve, they should just do a single gold stripe.

Now that the Redskins are on the verge of greatness for years to come, I thought a new look might be appropriate. I designed a new uniform, taking elements of the traditional and some new bits. And i used burgundy and gold; not yellow, not mustard, not off-coffee...GOLD!!

The basic design:

NewSkinsUniEXpsd_zpsef0afb6b.jpg

And how it might look on the field:

NewUniPhotoEX_zps71371192.jpg

Whatcha think?

Now that the Redskins are on the verge of greatness for years to come, I thought a new look might be appropriate. I designed a new uniform, taking elements of the traditional and some new bits. And i used burgundy and gold; not yellow, not mustard, not off-coffee...GOLD!!

The basic design:

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/kimdemulder/NewSkinsUniEXpsd_zpsef0afb6b.jpg

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/kimdemulder/NewUniPhotoEX_zps71371192.jpg

Whatcha think?

JurgyFan, they look awesome! Best idea I ever seen on the internet. Especially with the feather on the helmet/socks. Normally not a fan of gold helmets, but those are pulled off nicely. Seriously, send those pictures to the Nike or Snyder.

JurgyFan, they look awesome! Best idea I ever seen on the internet. Especially with the feather on the helmet/socks. Normally not a fan of gold helmets, but those are pulled off nicely. Seriously, send those pictures to the Nike or Snyder.

These are loud. Louder than even the Seahawks redesign. Not a bad premise, but the piping and the feather elements really don't work for me, especially in tandem with our current logo on the side of the helmet. Really do like the color scheme ideas, however.

These are loud. Louder than even the Seahawks redesign. Not a bad premise, but the piping and the feather elements really don't work for me, especially in tandem with our current logo on the side of the helmet. Really do like the color scheme ideas, however.

The reason I like his idea is because it looks more appropriate with the theme of our team. To me, it isn't over done looking. Piping makes sense. The use of feather works for me because Native Americans wore feathers. We are the Redskins. If we have to get a new look, looking more tribal makes sense.

At first I was inclined to say no way to that redesign, but after looking at it some more it's not too bad I guess. I think there is a little too much going on with the helmet and much prefer the Indian head logo without the feather design. As much as it might grow on me, I'm still a sucker for our traditional look and think we should keep it. Not bad though for a one-off type thing.

You're joking, right? Those look like something Oregon would come up with. Don't know which is worse, the gold helmet, or the feather on the sock.

I'm all for a slight makeover to our uniforms, but come on, those are atrocious.

The colors are perfect and the inverse helmet/logo idea (gold helmet with burgundy border for our logo) is pretty nice. My preference would be to ditch the triangle patterns on the sleeves and pants and probably ditch the feathers. If anything, replace the triangle stripes on the pants with a single feather down each side and go with subdued or no sleeve stripes.

The basic design:

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/kimdemulder/NewSkinsUniEXpsd_zpsef0afb6b.jpg

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/kimdemulder/NewUniPhotoEX_zps71371192.jpg

Whatcha think?

Seems a little to FSU-ish to me.