Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Team Captains wear the "C" patch. It was introduced last year, but Gibbs declined to use it.

Our captains are Campbell, Samuels, Fletcher, Griffin, Cartwright, Khary Campbell (I think).

The "GU" patch was in honor of Gene Upshaw.

Yeah, not into the captain's patch on jerseys. This isn't the NHL. Like the black GU for obvious reasons. I wonder if they will wear those all year or just for a few games?

Totally meaningless contributions to this tread. Thanks for the merge and adding no value here!

Uh?

Hello?

Baby doll.

I don't merge posts.

Or threads.

You ASKED for thoughts on the yellow shoes.

I think they ARE SICK. I love them.

Now, get your panties out of a wad because your thread was merged.

And, I will be sure and place your thread about the yellow shoes among those top threads with value.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

THAT post deserved THAT smiley.

I think you can wear anything black, white, or uniform colored. I'm pretty sure they're legal.

I am sure they're badass.

For Carlos, the black tape he puts over them makes them legal I'm pretty sure. He's been wearing them since last year.

But for those Like Cooley's shoes, they have to be prodominately black. But if they have the yellow stripes and ****, they're fine.

Totally meaningless contributions to this tread. Thanks for the merge and adding no value here!

Speaking of meaningless contributions to this thread. :rolleyes:

Oh. Btw. Let me introduce myself. I'm the guy who merged the thread with this one. Along with several other traditions we have here at ES, all things Redskins fashion are discussed in this thread. If not, they're merged.

Speaking of meaningless contributions to this thread. :rolleyes:

Oh. Btw. Let me introduce myself. I'm the guy who merged the thread with this one. Along with several other traditions we have here at ES, all things Redskins fashion are discussed in this thread. If not, they're merged.

Mod owned.

:silly:

• 2 weeks later...