Extremeskins

A Big Mistake Replacing Brunell

MCruz1984

Is JC our man for the rest of the Season  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is JC our man for the rest of the Season

• JC to do the business on Sunday and take us all the way
    • Brunnell will be back at some point

Do Not Replace Our Starting Qb Until We Are Mathematically Out Of The Playoff Picture...pulling Brunell Is Ridiculous....i Know Most Of You Extreme Skins Will Call Me A Damn Fool B/c Your So Stuck Up Jason Campbell's Ass, But I Honestly Could Care Less...

I Lost Respect For Gibbs Today As Well As The Washington Redskins Organization And Fans As A Whole...

Go Tampa Bay!!!

Please Murder Us This Sunday!!!!

Brunell For 2007!!!! Hopefully He Can Go To A Team Where He Is Appreciated And The Fans Don't Call For His Head...

Thank You Mark Brunell...joe Gibbs Is A Damn Fool!!!!

3-7 After This Sunday...please Run Over Us Tampa Bay

The 49ers have a better chance than us to get in the playoffs. I guess stats are more important to you than wins.

Do Not Replace Our Starting Qb Until We Are Mathematically Out Of The Playoff Picture...pulling Brunell Is Ridiculous....i Know Most Of You Extreme Skins Will Call Me A Damn Fool B/c Your So Stuck Up Jason Campbell's Ass, But I Honestly Could Care Less...

I Lost Respect For Gibbs Today As Well As The Washington Redskins Organization And Fans As A Whole...

Go Tampa Bay!!!

Brunell For 2007!!!! Hopefully He Can Go To A Team Where He Is Appreciated And The Fans Don't Call For His Head...

you an idiot and a sad excuss for a skins fan........please root for another team...brunell helped us lose 6 of 9 games...hell he scored more points for the eagles last game than he helped our O score....

Please leave..dont be a skins fan.....we are better without you

BOONELL SUCKS..incase you didnt know

Mcruz you are making it to easy to get bashed with this post but I am going to resist going that route. He has definitely given us some good times but his body is done. Give us a couple a legitimate reasons why MB should stay in at QB !!!

Was I the only one that watched the preseason??? IF you'll remember, Campbell didn't look too good out there in August. IN FACT, he looked a lot like a rookie. I remember interceptions, hesitation, and awkwardness in general. And I remember losing too.

Maybe this will provide the spark we need, and maybe it'll help.

Maybe not.

Mark, you are absolutely correct. But your post makes it sound as if you stopped watching after the preseason. Most of us are under no illusions that Campbell will walk in and lead this team deep into the playoffs. But clearly Brunell won't, either. All things considered, chances with the unknown Campbell are no worse than those with Brunell - can't fall below zero - and we need to find out what the kid's got.

I agree...Benching MB at this point in the season was not the greatest idea. If we go 3 and 7, then do it. But if you remember last year, we were 5-6, and Brunell and company rattled off 6 straight wins. I think this mistake may haunt us for the rest of the year. Campbell may be the future, but IMO, he's not the answer for this season.

Thanks for the Memories, Mark Brunell.

I can tell you one thing REDSKINS RULE!!

ok now for my 2 cents

Lets put JC in... Brunell out...

I would rather find out over the next 7 weeks if we need a new

QB rather than waiting until this time next year. Lets see what he

has and then we know what to shop for next year.

Now it might be too logical to think this is a good idea... I think a

Cowboy fan started this thread..... True REDSKIN fans remain fans no matter what!!!

TXSKIN out.................................:dallasuck

Go Tampa Bay!!!

Wow...

Loyalty for a player above even the team, I hate people who judge other fans... but you are one terrible fan. Even the ones clamoring for Campbell to replace Brunell still cheered for their team while Brunell was still commanding the offense. To cheer against your own team is a sin against the Washington Redskins, no matter how you feel about a coach's decision.

Never root for this team again.

Everybody else is just sayng what I am thinking....I just cant get it all into words...lol True REDSKIN fans remain fans no matter what!!!

That is the truth!!! Thanks for the post

I can tell you one thing REDSKINS RULE!!

ok now for my 2 cents

I would rather find out over the next 7 weeks if we need a new

QB rather than waiting until this time next year. Lets see what he

has and then we know what to shop for next year.

Now it might be too logical to think this is a good idea I think a

Cowboy fan started this thread..... True REDSKIN fans remain fans no matter what!!!

TXSKIN out.................................:dallasuck

Let me start off by saying nice win against the Boys' last week although we should have taken it... Now to the QB switch ordeal, you guys are pretty much finished for the year and Joe Gibbs has been around the NFL for a while and senses that, so why not give Jason Campbell a shot because Brunell didn't pump any life into the Skins'

Go Tampa Bay!!!

Mrs brunell is that you?:rolleyes:

:dallasuck

Go Tampa Bay!!!

YOUR A FREAKIN' MORON !

Brunell doesn't have what it takes to consistenly win on the level needed in this league. I'd rather lose with a rookie on a learning curve, than lose because of inability...

today Brunell, tomorrow Al Saunders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! send him packing too !

Go Tampa Bay!!!

You are a lame excuse for a fan.

Go Campbell!!!!!!!!!!!!l

Archived