Extremeskins

A Big Mistake Replacing Brunell

MCruz1984

Is JC our man for the rest of the Season  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is JC our man for the rest of the Season

• JC to do the business on Sunday and take us all the way
    • Brunnell will be back at some point

Do Not Replace Our Starting Qb Until We Are Mathematically Out Of The Playoff Picture...pulling Brunell Is Ridiculous....i Know Most Of You Extreme Skins Will Call Me A Damn Fool B/c Your So Stuck Up Jason Campbell's Ass, But I Honestly Could Care Less...

I Lost Respect For Gibbs Today As Well As The Washington Redskins Organization And Fans As A Whole...

Go Tampa Bay!!!

Please Murder Us This Sunday!!!!

Brunell For 2007!!!! Hopefully He Can Go To A Team Where He Is Appreciated And The Fans Don't Call For His Head...

Thank You Mark Brunell...joe Gibbs Is A Damn Fool!!!!

3-7 After This Sunday...please Run Over Us Tampa Bay

Do Not Replace Our Starting Qb Until We Are Mathematically Out Of The Playoff Picture...pulling Brunell Is Ridiculous....i Know Most Of You Extreme Skins Will Call Me A Damn Fool B/c Your So Stuck Up Jason Campbell's Ass, But I Honestly Could Care Less...

I Lost Respect For Gibbs Today As Well As The Washington Redskins Organization And Fans As A Whole...

Go Tampa Bay!!!

Brunell For 2007!!!! Hopefully He Can Go To A Team Where He Is Appreciated And The Fans Don't Call For His Head...

Your an idiot.

Any 12 year old can see the lack of production the O has had thus far. While not all of it falls on the QB, and good portion does. The only way we'll ever know if JC is the future, is by puting him in the game.

I also have no respect for people who throw hissy fits, and root for the other team we're going to play because of a move by the coaching staff.

Go Tampa Bay!!!

I hope you're joking!!

Go Tampa Bay!!!

Troll Alert!

for a QB who's career average is 200 yards a game and 1 touchdown per game why would anyone sign brunell. Plus his record as a starter is a losing record so why why why would we want that running our team. Atleast with campbell he gives us the POTENTIAL do make plays happen and generate some wins, against a proven Loser.

we are 13th in the NFC....if the Bucs win tonight we will drop to 14th...

we hold NO tiebreakers with any teams....we are essentially 3 games out of the last wild card spot, behind the team that just demolished us this weekend....

we are more in the race for the 1st overall pick in the draft than we are in the race for the playoffs...

Brunell is not the future of this team...we know that

We dont know if Jason Campbell is...time to find out

so how bout you stop being an idiot

Archived