Extremeskins

A Big Mistake Replacing Brunell

MCruz1984

Is JC our man for the rest of the Season  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is JC our man for the rest of the Season

• JC to do the business on Sunday and take us all the way
    • Brunnell will be back at some point

Any 12 year old can see the lack of production the O has had thus far. While not all of it falls on the QB, and good portion does. The only way we'll ever know if JC is the future, is by puting him in the game.

I also have no respect for people who throw hissy fits, and root for the other team we're going to play because of a move by the coaching staff.

I agree 100% ;) . And Brunell is such a class act and a great QB, he'll also support JC in his 1st NFL game :cool: . :logo:

Do Not Replace Our Starting Qb Until We Are Mathematically Out Of The Playoff Picture...pulling Brunell Is Ridiculous....i Know Most Of You Extreme Skins Will Call Me A Damn Fool B/c Your So Stuck Up Jason Campbell's Ass, But I Honestly Could Care Less...

I Lost Respect For Gibbs Today As Well As The Washington Redskins Organization And Fans As A Whole...

Go Tampa Bay!!!

Please Murder Us This Sunday!!!!

Brunell For 2007!!!! Hopefully He Can Go To A Team Where He Is Appreciated And The Fans Don't Call For His Head...

Thank You Mark Brunell...joe Gibbs Is A Damn Fool!!!!

3-7 After This Sunday...please Run Over Us Tampa Bay

:mad: You, obviously, need "corrective lenses (bi-focals, contacts, binoculars, Hubble Space Telescope, etc.)!?! WTF?!?:doh:

:( You are certainly NOT a REDSKINS Fan; you are merely a Mark Brunell Fan!?!:laugh: Racist?!?:( Bigot?!?:( Idiot?!?:mad: Hmmm...

:bucsuck:

Do Not Replace Our Starting Qb Until We Are Mathematically Out Of The Playoff Picture...pulling Brunell Is Ridiculous....i Know Most Of You Extreme Skins Will Call Me A Damn Fool B/c Your So Stuck Up Jason Campbell's Ass, But I Honestly Could Care Less...

I Lost Respect For Gibbs Today As Well As The Washington Redskins Organization And Fans As A Whole...

Go Tampa Bay!!!

Brunell For 2007!!!! Hopefully He Can Go To A Team Where He Is Appreciated And The Fans Don't Call For His Head...

3-7 After This Sunday...please Run Over Us Tampa Bay[/quote

I take it that you're not the brightest bulb in the bunch?

Go Tampa Bay!!!

Yes you are a damn fool.....to the point I don't believe this thread is even real.

You are either

a. So complete and utter a moron you couldn't operate a computer much less find extreme skins.

b. Someone jonesing for posts or at least controversy so you post the most assinine thing possible

Either way...........don't let the door hit you on the way out

FREE AT LAST

You must be kidding, that is the only explanation for this nonsense.

If you are not there are a few issues with your post. First of all, Brunell is no longer a starting calibur NFL QB. He has not been for his entire tenure here with the exception of a few games here and there.

Campbell, on the other hand is a young and mobile QB with a strong arm. He is a first round draft pick in his second season who has not played a single down of football. We absolutely must give him as many games as possible to see if he is legit. If he isn't then it is imperative that we begin thinking about Plan B.

Oh and there is no way that any GM in their right mind would pickup Brunell to be their starter. He could be a servicable backup though since he would be well rested and most likely healthy.

We need to have respect for Mark, yes I agree he was not

his best this year, but he did bring us pretty far ahead last

year. Remember play-offs! We haven't been that far in a

while.

OK now we need to all stand behind Jason and keep

in mind that he is a young qb and mistakes are a great

possibility.

We need however to stand behind our team and our new

QB.

Whats one or two more years of waiting? I guess I have

been impatient at times too! Hang in there fellow fans!

:point2sky

:laugh:

Go Tampa Bay!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You call that miserable excuse for waisted oxygen a Quarterback?....Good ridance he whos name I shall not mention.

Your an idiot.

I couldn't have said it better. Nah, we don't want to look for the future. I don't care if we win 1 more game, this will give Campbell the game experience we need. We have to finish undefeated and have help to make the post season. I'd rather have JC get ready for next year. Hopefully we will have no more coaching changes and minimal players changes. @ years with Al Saunders with the same personal is trouble for the rest of the NFC East. Not to mention, we should get a descent pick in the draft to help our needed defense.

Go Tampa Bay!!!

I thought this was a blog for Redskins fans. You are a disgrace.:nono:

Go Tampa Bay!!!

Please go stand in the corner!

Go Tampa Bay!!!

I suspect you are a Bucs troll but what the hell?

What would be the point of having Brunell go out there and continue to play "super smart"? Are you really craving another 14-35 125yd. 0td performance by a quarterback that was done playing pro football three years ago? Brunell was only the man because Gibbs made him the man, not because of what he did on the field. No Brunell homer can deny that.

He was brought in for "veteran leadership" in 2004 yet he's stayed our starter for THREE YEARS!!!!!! We did make the playoffs last year, but we know how and why, running and D. The only reason to go with Brunell in 06 is as a game manager but that only works if the defense stayed at or around top 5 status. That D is now long gone and the offense has to do more than just "manage" a game. I'm sorry Mark we need you to go through your progressions past option 1 before throwing it away. I don't have anything against him. He's a good guy that was a piece of a fun team last year but he is NOT, NOT, NOT, a starting QB. I wish him the best but he should have never been here.

Shame on the front office and the coaches for not having a contingency plan for "if Brunell doesn't play well" and for the doomsday scenario we now find ourselves in, "if the defense becomes average and Brunell doesn't play well." We've wasted this season on not having a Plan B, meanwhile Patrick Ramsey is holding a clipboard in New York.

Archived