Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Imagine an NFC East that looks like this on Monday:

Portis4President

We don't commit 50 penalties, we will beat Arizona.

We do, it's going to get ugly.

That team has 7 straight losses. They even managed to lose to the Raiders. Arizona State might pose more of a challenge.

The only thing in their favor is that they're at home, and coming off of a bye. I wouldn't want to face them right now. If they lose, Denny Green is going to explode the way Professor X did in X-men 3.

I saw an interesting movie recently that I wish everyone could see. To sum it all up, it explains that since everything in the world has energy of some kind, everything is controlled by these waves. If everyone sincerely starts believing the Redskins will win, they will win. having doubt and having fear transfers over to the games, and we lose as a result. That's why when teams have a cinderella season, it carries over for so long, because the belief is there.

It's the law of attraction, everything in the world is controlled by it. Therefor, I can say with confidence, that this scenario will play out, and pretty soon, people are gonna see that the Redskins aren't a team getting lucky, but that we're actually really good. That's why we're on track to win this thing too. You just gotta believe.

:applause: I'm so glad that someone else is as SPIRITUAL (as opposed to 'Religious') as I am on this Board!!!:cheers:

Far fetched, but if we win and the Cards and Bears win, too.

NY Giants 6-3 (div. 3-0)

Washington 4-5 (div. 2-2)

Philadelphia 4-5 (div. 1-2)

Dallas 4-5 (div. 1-3)

Just saying, it'd be nuts.

You're right. It would be nuts and is not going to happen.

That's a good point, especially since he's in my fantasy league. :D I really need him this week.

Me too, I wouldn't be too surprised if they won though considering Miami has probably showed them how.

I'll agree, but no strahan/toomer and possibly no umenyiora/burress could hamstring the gmen. They could very well go 1-3 in the next 4 wks. I'm really starting to think that the eagles or cowbells may take the division.

I'd be thrilled if we beat the Eagles this week. It would take a minor miracle and it would really mean that we're picking up momentum. The D would preventing the passes down the middle and the offense would have found its running game.

The standings will take care of themselves if we beat the Eagles this week.

NY Giants 6-3 (div. 3-0)

Dallas 4-5 (div. 1-3)

It's not that far fetched. The Giants are banged up and the Bears are going to be ready to play after that weak showing against the Dolphins. The Cards have lost some close ones and are too good to be 1-7. They are getting Larry Fitz back and are poised to snatch a win. Dallas, on the other hand, is reeling after that loss to the skins. I can see them spiraling downward and fast.

Now to the most important game. It is going to be hard to beat Philly but coming off that emotional win we might have a shot. I like the fact that we have Vincent to give us some insite into what the Iggles will do.

2nd Place in the Division by Monday.

The cards stadium is like Dallas' third home(with fed ex being their second :mad: )... I have a feeling that there will be A LOT of 'boyz fans there, and that it wont be much of a home game for the cards.

I have a feeling that the cards will put up some points to keep the game close, but I just dont see them stopping dallas' offense.

Hopefully it will be a good game for the cards. A loss would pretty much end dallas' season(with indy coming up the following week)

I hate that everyone thinks the Bears are an unstoppable machine. They're all defense. They're over-rated and look good because of their weak schedule. (reference... 2005 Seattle Seahawks). Giants will win at Home.

Dallas will implode on the road. I see the Cards due for a win... and this lose will be followed by a TO meltdown. Exit Dallas playoff hopes, stage left. Season done.

Philly vs Redskins? -- I just got this good feeling on this one. Philly with 3 straight loses and coming off a bye week. That's exactly like the Skins last weekend against Dallas. But, I see it going our way for some reason. Troy Vincent has reinvigorated our defense. I'm SO glad we got him. Archuletta is trying to get back to basics so I see him playing better now that some of the workload is gonna be taken off him. And Philly's run defense is not all that great so I think Portis will do fine. And now that Duckett is taking the red zone snaps, Philly won't be prepared for him (no Skins game tape).

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY, guys!!!

how bout we analyze the next 2 weeks with all of the likely playoff contenders.. i will pick the favorites in all games

This weekend

Cleveland at Atlanta 6-3

Green Bay at Minnesota 5-4

Washington (4-5) at Philadelphia 4-5 hard game to decide

Dallas at Arizona 5-4

New Orleans at Pittsburgh 7-2 hard game to decide

St. Louis(4-5) at Seattle (6-3) hard game to decide

Chicago(8-1) at N.Y. Giants (6-3) hard game to decide

Tampa Bay at Carolina 5-4

Next weekend

Minnesota(6-4) at Miami

Atlanta (6-4) at Baltimore hard game to decide

Chicago (9-1) at N.Y. Jets

St. Louis(4-6) at Carolina (6-4) hard game to decide

Tennessee at Philadelphia (5-5)

Washington(5-5) at Tampa Bay

Indianapolis at Dallas (5-5)

N.Y. Giants(6-4 at Jacksonville hard game to decide

Cincinnati at New Orleans (8-2) hard game to decide

Seattle 7-3 at San Francisco

NFC standings

1. Chicago 9-1

2. New Orleans 8-2

3. Seattle 7-3

4. NYG 6-4

5. ATL 6-4

6. Carolina 6-4

7. dallas, washington, philly 5-5

future games to look at in week 12

redskins panthers we take the 6th seed

New Orleans at Atlanta

Philadelphia at Indianapolis

NY Giants 6-3 (div. 3-0)

Dallas 4-5 (div. 1-3)

OK here I am on my Soapbox again.

Giants will most likely lose to the Bears (I think we are all in agreement here)

Cardinals could beat the cowboys and he is my reasoning why

1. Cards are at home

2. Fitzgerald is back

3. Romo sits to pee is still fairly green as QB

4. Cards have had a couple of losses against good opponents who are either leading their division or are 1 game out from leading their division.

I think the spark of having Fitzgerald back combined with the Fact the Cowboys are starting to self destruct with TO = COWBOYS LOSE

I saw an interesting movie recently that I wish everyone could see. To sum it all up, it explains that since everything in the world has energy of some kind, everything is controlled by these waves. If everyone sincerely starts believing the Redskins will win, they will win. having doubt and having fear transfers over to the games, and we lose as a result. That's why when teams have a cinderella season, it carries over for so long, because the belief is there.

I think I saw this movie too - it's called Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas! :laugh:

Archived