Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Imagine an NFC East that looks like this on Monday:

Portis4President

I didn't know Dallas was 4-4. Call me crazy, but the Cards/Bears game makes me believe that the Cardinals may just upset Dallas since they're at home.

I think it would considering that's how the TS placed them.^^^

Yeah, and they get Larry Fitzgerald back at least for part of the game. The Cardinals must be so sick of people saying they stink. I see them pulling out a win.

seriously, if the cardinals can play the kinda game they did against the bears, dallas will lose. theyre coming off a crushing defeat, and the cards will have two games worth of Romo sits to pee tape to watch to prepare for him. if fitzgerald is back they easily have the 1st or 2nd best receiving core in the league and if they can move the football, i think they have a shot. plus theyre due for a win anyways.

but i honestly think the giants will beat the bears, but either way, if we beat the iggs and dallas loses, the giants will be in first but we'll be in second anyways.

I saw an interesting movie recently that I wish everyone could see. To sum it all up, it explains that since everything in the world has energy of some kind, everything is controlled by these waves. If everyone sincerely starts believing the Redskins will win, they will win. having doubt and having fear transfers over to the games, and we lose as a result. That's why when teams have a cinderella season, it carries over for so long, because the belief is there.

It's the law of attraction, everything in the world is controlled by it. Therefor, I can say with confidence, that this scenario will play out, and pretty soon, people are gonna see that the Redskins aren't a team getting lucky, but that we're actually really good. That's why we're on track to win this thing too. You just gotta believe.

Far fetched, but if we win and the Cards and Bears win, too.

NY Giants 6-3 (div. 3-0)

Washington 4-5 (div. 2-2)

Philadelphia 4-5 (div. 1-2)

Dallas 4-5 (div. 1-3)

Just saying, it'd be nuts.

Far fetched......... No.

Unlikely............... Yes.

But hey, I'll buy anything on Friday. Lets do it!!

I think the most likely here is The Giants going to 6-3. I can't see the Cowchumps losing to Arizona. And, the odds are not in our favor as well.

I'd say the most likely is Giants 6-3, Philly 5-4, Dallas 5-4, Skins 3-6.

Sorry, gotta call it as I see it. Nothing got fixed last week or over the bye week. Still have major issues on Defense. Still can't generate a consistent passing game. Still can't keep 8 men out of the box because of the floundering passing attack.

But, love the thread. It's like what you do when you buy a lottery ticket. You think about the possibilities and totally discard that there's really no way in hell you're winning the lottery. :point2sky :eaglesuck :point2sky

I saw an interesting movie recently that I wish everyone could see. To sum it all up, it explains that since everything in the world has energy of some kind, everything is controlled by these waves. If everyone sincerely starts believing the Redskins will win, they will win. having doubt and having fear transfers over to the games, and we lose as a result. That's why when teams have a cinderella season, it carries over for so long, because the belief is there.

It's the law of attraction, everything in the world is controlled by it. Therefor, I can say with confidence, that this scenario will play out, and pretty soon, people are gonna see that the Redskins aren't a team getting lucky, but that we're actually really good. That's why we're on track to win this thing too. You just gotta believe.

LMAO!

We are due for a solid, all-around performance. If we can run the ball on the Beagles like Jax did then we have a good shot. How we take Westbrook and L J Smith away is going to be key for our defense. But ball control is going to be critical. They're going to pressure the hell out of Brunell. He's gotta make good reads and throws. I would hope we'll pull out some trickery to limit the pass rush. Or, how bout going back to the WR screen that we used to run with so much success. Where's that play been?

Remember, rarely do either of these teams blow the other one out. We should have a shot to win this game!

Yeah, and they get Larry Fitzgerald back at least for part of the game. The Cardinals must be so sick of people saying they stink. I see them pulling out a win.

That's a good point, especially since he's in my fantasy league. :D I really need him this week.

I think the Giants are going to lose (even though I'm more confident that they're going to lose NEXT week at Jacksonville)

Me too, I wouldn't be too surprised if they won though considering Miami has probably showed them how.

250px-Fearandloathing.jpg

Get In!

Archived