Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Back Heath Shuler!

IMissHeathShuler

Don't know if anyone noticed, but Heath Schuler has just unseated a Republican incumbant for the US Congress seat in North Carolina....WOW....Well we can look at this two ways...First that'll be the ONLY way he's allowed back in to DC and second he'll be busy, so he WON'T be back on the Football Field for us....lol EVERYONE WINS!!!!

Hey DC people...keep him away from Fed Ex Field...lol

Seriously...Congrats to the kid, he must be pretty bright to become a US Congressman....hope he's a good politician...Lord knows he wasn't a good QB...lol Yes I got jokes, I just a while ago threw away the Schuler Jersey I had.

HAIL!!!

Don't know if anyone noticed, but Heath Schuler has just unseated a Republican incumbant for the US Congress seat in North Carolina....WOW....Well we can look at this two ways...First that'll be the ONLY way he's allowed back in to DC and second he'll be busy, so he WON'T be back on the Football Field for us....lol EVERYONE WINS!!!!

Seriously...Congrats to the kid, he must be pretty bright to become a US Congressman....hope he's a good politician...Lord knows he wasn't a good QB...lol Yes I got jokes, I just a while ago threw away the Schuler Jersey I had.

HAIL!!!

Has anybody done a comparative analysis on why Peyton Manning succeeded and why Heath Shuler failed in the NFL? Both were heralded equally coming out of Tennessee. Both are extremely bright (I think Shuler graduated college in 3 years and was taking grad classes the fourth, same as Peyton).

What did Manning do that was successful to adjust to the pro game that Shuler did not?

HAIL!!!

Im shocked. I didn't know Democrats existed in North Carolina.

Has anybody done a comparative analysis on why Peyton Manning succeeded and why Heath Shuler failed in the NFL? Both were heralded equally coming out of Tennessee. Both are extremely bright (I think Shuler graduated college in 3 years and was taking grad classes the fourth, same as Peyton).

What did Manning do that was successful to adjust to the pro game that Shuler did not?

Well for one I one BELIEVE no real facts...Peyton's Dad was a pretty good QB...

Also Peyton DIDN'T have Norv as a head Coach.....lol

Obviously I don't know

Archived