Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dr. Z's "Sleeper" All-Pros

Taylor Made

This is a bit subjective, but I'd argue that some of those guys aren't sleepers. Reggie Wayne, Adrian Wilson and Lance Briggs are all recognized around the league as elite players at their position.

A few too many rookies on the list, too. There are plenty of productive rookies this year, but has Donte Whitner really been a "sleeper all-pro"? It seems to me he's been an impressive rookie, not a sleeper all-pro. Mathias Kiwanuka I think is the same way.

Have to love this list. Well for only one reason. I agree though, No Marcus? What the heck. I Said that during the game. Washington is one of the few Skins, I would love to be a Cowboy. He is a great team player, and always makes plays.

Andre Johnson? Reggie Wayne? Tommie Harris? Julian Peterson? Adrian Wilson? They aren't exacttly Underrated .All very well known productive players.

Best Pick Though :notworthy

newman.jpg

It is a good list there the guys on the list are all good players but what really puts the likes of Frank Gore ahead of the likes of Julius Jones or Chester Taylor ? Also with the likes of Newman and Briggs on there where along with a couple of Rookies I would like to know what classifies

a) as a sleeper

B) as an all pro

Is Santana Moss an overlooked sleeper or an all pro, how about Clinton Portis or Sean Taylor....why not Dr Z's mid season man crush list would that not be a better title

It is a good list there the guys on the list are all good players but what really puts the likes of Frank Gore ahead of the likes of Julius Jones or Chester Taylor ? Also with the likes of Newman and Briggs on there where along with a couple of Rookies I would like to know what classifies

a) as a sleeper

B) as an all pro

Is Santana Moss an overlooked sleeper or an all pro, how about Clinton Portis or Sean Taylor....why not Dr Z's mid season man crush list would that not be a better title

Moss is an All-Pro.

Portis and Taylor are on a whole different level man. :cheers:

There isn't a single player on our roster that's even close to having an All-Pro season. Washington is a fine LB but our defense is among the worst in the league so why should anybody vote for him?

I'd say Cooley is the only one to put up the numbers to be an All-Pro.

His best pick was Marcus McNeill. I really thought I was the only one who saw just how well he was playing.

Marcus Washington hasn't been all that hot this year. He's probably the best defensive player on the Skins right now, but he's not playing nearly as well as he was in the last 2 seasons. And since it's an All Pro team, you can only have 2 OLB's from around the league. I fail to see Washington as being in the top 2 OLB's in the game this season.

YAKUZA

Archived