Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Thread About Nothing

LoyalSkinsFan

Nothing makes my week better than a Redskins win.

Nothing is better than a win over the Cowboys.

Nothing in life is better than getting a second chance.

Nothing is better than getting a second chance field goal.

Nothing makes me crazier than second guessing.

Nothing can match a Redskin fans' enthusiasm.

Nothing can make the next game seem further away than a Monday.

Nothing erases a losing streak like a playoff win.

Nothing gives me hope for the younger generation more than having my four year old daughter try to cheer me up during a depressing fourth quarter stretch.

Nothing is more annoying than reading the Gibbs-bashing threads by bandwagon fans.

Nothing makes me more nervous than a Redskin game.

Nothing makes it more interesting than a quarterback controversy.

Nothing keeps my hopes alive like a winning streak.

Nothing is more thrilling than a breakaway touchdown run.

Nothing is more emphatic than a Cooley spike.

Nothing makes me more pissed off than a blown call.

Nothing is more disheartening than a last minute collapse.

Nothing compares to the ecstasy of a last second win.

And....

Nothing is better than being a Redskin fan.

HTTR

Nothing would suck more than being four steps behind the nearest defender, your quarterback lobbing a beautifully thrown ball with perfect rotation over said defender, watching as said ball decends gracefully into a pair of the most sure hands in the National Football League, then said hands getting in the way of making a catch that would have sealed the fate of your arch rival, as said ball matriculates harmlessly to the ground.

Nothing would suck more than being four steps behind the nearest defender, your quarterback lobbing a beautifully thrown ball with perfect rotation over said defender, watching as said ball decends gracefully into a pair of the most sure hands in the National Football League, then said hands getting in the way of making a catch that would have sealed the fate of your arch rival, as said ball matriculates harmlessly to the ground.

Moss wasn't the one trying catching that ball. ;) He would have caught it.

I think its safe to say that TO doesnt have the surest of hands this season. i dont know if he has ever had what we might call "sure hands." After all, he's no Chris Cooley. :D :dallasuck :point2sky

Moss wasn't the one trying catching that ball. ;) He would have caught it.

Moss actually DID catch that ball...the camera angle doesn't show it real well, but if you slow it down to frame by frame you can actually see the ball being pulled into Moss' hands on the sidelines before it hits the ground. Nothing out of the ordinary, though. Balls just tend not to hit the ground when Santana's around.

Archived