Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Christian Slater... worst MNF guest this year?

thelarkascend1ng

What's most pathetic about this game is Raiders coach Art Shell was once an OUTSTANDING Offensive Lineman, yet the O-line on the team he coaches, is one of the worst ever

I need 35 points from the Seahawks defense in my fantasy football league. I thought I hadn't a prayer, but the way Oakland's offense is playing I still have a shot. :laugh:

What's most pathetic about this game is Raiders coach Art Shell was once an OUTSTANDING Offensive Lineman, yet the O-line on the team he coaches, is one of the worst ever

and Jackie Slater is the o-line coach. So the head coach is a HOF lineman and the position coach is a HOF linemen.

Okay, I just missed Brian Bosworth, walked in as he was finishing up (at first I thought it was another linebacker named Brian - - Urlacher ) .

Did I miss anything interesting from the Boz ?

And what's next, they're going to bring in Bo Jackson into the booth in the 4th quarter ?

Okay, I just missed Brian Bosworth, walked in as he was finishing up (at first I thought it was another linebacker named Brian - - Urlacher ) .

Did I miss anything interesting from the Boz ?

And what's next, they're going to bring in Bo Jackson into the booth in the 4th quarter ?

Tony was like:

"Hi Boz, why did your football career suck?""

Mike Tirico was like:

"But he was good in college"

And then Boz was like:

"I sure do like football, it's a great game, I miss it, blah blah."

The Boz... LMAO.

Does everyone who's old enough remember the letter he circulated to NFL teams telling them that he wouldn't play for them even if he was drafted... because they were losers? IIRC, 10-15 teams got that letter.

I saw him on the pregame talking to one of the ESPN guys. He's still a douche... said that the infamous Bo Jackson play would've been no big deal had it been at midfield. Instead, it would just be 2nd and 6. He went on to say he doesn't see what the big deal is. That pretty much sums him up as a player. Some things never change.

Bo Jackson lighting up his sorry ass and exposing him as a fraud in front of a national audience... great moment in MNF history.

I thought Christian Slater was ****faced... or on some kind of drug. Pretty wierd stuff from the guy.

Theismann: "Are you a big fan?"

Slater: "I have some friends that are huge fans.... my favorite team I guess is the Jets. My dad used to take me to see their games."

Slater: "Boom, look at that punt!"

Slater: "Man, what a pass!"

Slater: "Wow, look at that sack!"

Slater: "These guys are throwing themselves around out there!"

Kornheiser: "Have you even seen a game before?"

Slater: "No, this is my first one..."

Archived