Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Say something nice about Philly thread to have the good karma Thread

southskinsfan

--Philly let Troy Vincent go..

--They have THE BEST doctors/hospitals in the country. Saved my Dad and grandmothers lives.

--They acted as a stepping stone for us to enter the playoffs last year.

--The Phillies let Bobby Abreu and Cory Lidle go. Abreu fits in perfectly with the Yanks and I was able to see Cory don the pinstripes before his life ended tragically. RIP Cory!! :(

--Andy Reid is the Iggles coach. With him.. it would be tough for the Iggles to win the 'big one'.

--They have awesome cheesesteaks and soft pretzels! :mmm:

The bring so much humor to my life. Living in Iggle territory, their loses are just like Skins wins. The look on their faces are priceless and are a good remedy to sadness.

--I like Philly because they will help get my favorite team to 4-5 and keep our seasons hope alive! :point2sky

The Eagles suck. The Redskins are a cornered dog, pissed off and hungry. With Big Mr. Mo Mentum on our side after the Dallas game, Philthy doesn't stand a chance.

Screw karma. I quit doing a karma thread because it doesn't work. What does work is a team hell-bent on proving their not as bad as their 2-5 start, with a HOF coach and the best damned fans in the league.

If Philthy isn't scared...they should be. :eaglesuck

The Eagles suck. The Redskins are a cornered dog, pissed off and hungry. With Big Mr. Mo Mentum on our side after the Dallas game, Philthy doesn't stand a chance.

Screw karma. I quit doing a karma thread because it doesn't work. What does work is a team hell-bent on proving their not as bad as their 2-5 start, with a HOF coach and the best damned fans in the league.

If Philthy isn't scared...they should be. :eaglesuck

:laugh: That's ****ing super hot, Hog!

Archived