Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: "Let us have this one" (Merged)

KDawg

I didn't have to look that far. That's why it came up on page #3 and not #1.

The comment in and of itself is freakin horsecrap.

Your speculating. How is that not looking into the situation? Who says Akin will actually go back in and try and fire his team up with that?

Usually it takes a real comment(something that Chad Johnson or Joey Porter would say) to make it to locker room.

There is no way in hell that this comment is going to make it to the rest of the cowboys, or better yet, mean anything to this game

what a surprise

people completely overreacting to a tongue in cheek comment :rolleyes:

save the hate for the cowboys

I absolutely can't understand why ANYONE would be okay with that comment... I coach HS football and if my QB EVER said anything like that he'd be collecting splinters in his ass.

Your speculating. How is that not looking into the situation? Who says Akin will actually go back in and try and fire his team up with that?

Usually it takes a real comment(something that Chad Johnson or Joey Porter would say) to make it to locker room.

There is no way in hell that this comment is going to make it to the rest of the cowboys, or better yet, mean anything to this game

I'm not asking this to be an *******, really... But have you ever played football? Anyone I've ever coached or anyone I've ever played with would go back to the locker room in a split second and tell everyone what just happened... It's like a school of pirahnas...

Could it possibly be that he's supposed to be our field general called the Quarterback and when he makes lame ass comments to the opposition on game day that shows a lack of many things. Hmm, yeah, think before you post again. :logo:

You didn't even hear the comment, so how can you tell what it meant? Like I said, it could be one of those things that a team that is strugglnig says in jest. None of the media is giving us a chance. You think that maybe to could have something to do with this? Seriously, some of you all are ridiculous with this Brunell hate.

maybe next time you should think before rooting for the skins :rolleyes:

He's talking to his former teammate who he has played with for how many years? Obviously there will be joking.

seriously, get off teh guy for 2 seconds so he can get a breathe.

I'll admit that I want campbell in there just as much as the next guy, but untill then, Brunell is our starter. Live with it

We may have to live with it, but I don't have to accept it.

skinsngibbs4life,

you said earlier that Brunell and Akin are old friends, in which case I can understand Brunell's comments and that it isn't necessary for people to exaggerate like this. But a lot of people don't know the two are friends, and if they weren't this exchange would definitely have been disgusting.

You didn't even hear the comment, so how can you tell what it meant? Like I said, it could be one of those things that a team that is strugglnig says in jest. None of the media is giving us a chance. You think that maybe to could have something to do with this? Seriously, some of you all are ridiculous with this Brunell hate.

maybe next time you should think before rooting for the skins :rolleyes:

Written like a true 18yr old..:logo:

Tough game yesterday, eh Bubba? I was thinking during the game, man I should've made a sig bet. :laugh: Crompton looks like he is going to be the real deal though.

yep, enjoy the tainted victory :)

we all know Russell fumbled on the final drive, but the refs covered his ass and prevented a replay challenge with the bogus down by contact BS

BTW the ball didn't hit the Vol's wrist

Once again, someone trying really hard to make drama out of nothing.

Lets see, next football rule is, No one is allowed to joke around at any time whatseover unless they are 17-0.

You know , this board has been lagging alot. If we got rid of some of these jackass fans it would benefit us all.

Its like a bunch of 13 year old kids. "Mom, he touched me".

yep, enjoy the tainted victory :)

we all know Russell fumbled on the final drive, but the refs covered his ass and prevented a replay challenge with the bogus down by contact BS

BTW the ball didn't hit the Vol's wrist

:laugh: Everyone gets burned by the SEC refs once a year, we all know this.

I'm a jackass fan because I don't like what Brunell said? Ok.

Makes perfect sense. Let me support the losing attitude and maybe everything within the Washington Redskins organization will heal itself with absolute ease.

To stop losing you have to purge yourself of those that don't mind losing. It's a simple concept...

Archived