Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: "Let us have this one" (Merged)

KDawg

Your "leader" of the offense does not ask to be given a win, joke or not. How do you think the rest of the Skins players feel about that? I'd take it as a slap in the face, joke or not. There is always a bit of truth said in jest. Brunell, with that comment, shows a ton of confidence in the rest of his team.

I suggest reading. I've been living with it. But I'm not allowed to discuss how pathetic that comment was? Give me a break.

You shouldn't bring it up in the first place because it doesn't matter. All you are doing by starting this thread is blowing up a VERY SMALL situation(if you want to call it a situation at all)

Let is go. Seriously.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is hillarious listening to some you.

Hey, while your at it, why don't you go out and hope that brunell throws 4 int's just so campbell will get in the game :doh:

I'm a Redskin fan. I cheer for the Redskins. I cheer for the people who want to win football games for the team. I respect every player who's respected the colors.

I want to see the Redskins win. If Brunell goes out and throws for 5 TDs today and 350 yards I'll be the first giving him props.

I have no loyalties to any player who has no loyalty to us. Asking for them to give us the game is disgusting. And so is supporting that kind of crap.

He's talking to his former teammate who he has played with for how many years? Obviously there will be joking.

seriously, get off teh guy for 2 seconds so he can get a breathe.

I'll admit that I want campbell in there just as much as the next guy, but untill then, Brunell is our starter. Live with it

Its kinda like when your parents used to tell you to eat your spinach and like it..... I can live with it but there aint no way in hell Im ever gonna like it!

I'm a Redskin fan. I cheer for the Redskins. I cheer for the people who want to win football games for the team. I respect every player who's respected the colors.

I want to see the Redskins win. If Brunell goes out and throws for 5 TDs today and 350 yards I'll be the first giving him props.

I have no loyalties to any player who has no loyalty to us. Asking for them to give us the game is disgusting. And so is supporting that kind of crap.

who says he has no loyalty in us?

we are a 2-5 team, they have a better record than us. Do you think mabye it has to do with that? Maybe he is joking about how none of the media is giving us a chance.

It doesnt neccisarily mean that he thinks that.

who says he has no loyalty in us?

we are a 2-5 team, they have a better record than us. Do you think mabye it has to do with that? Maybe he is joking about how none of the media is giving us a chance.

It doesnt neccisarily mean that he thinks that.

What he thinks is one thing, but to say it to a Cowboy is a WHOLE other world. Now Ayodele goes back to the locker room and tells the team that Brunell is playin for his career essentially and he's practically begging for a win... What does that do? Makes the Cowboys hungry.

As a player, as a coach, you want to avoid chalkboard talk... And that is like putting bloody red meat in the middle of a bunch of sharks and hoping they don't jump on it...

What he thinks is one thing, but to say it to a Cowboy is a WHOLE other world. Now Ayodele goes back to the locker room and tells the team that Brunell is playin for his career essentially and he's practically begging for a win... What does that do? Makes the Cowboys hungry.

As a player, as a coach, you want to avoid chalkboard talk... And that is like putting bloody red meat in the middle of a bunch of sharks and hoping they don't jump on it...

If you have to look into the situation that far, then it isn't worth talking about in the first place

Brunell: You gotta let us have this one today.

Ayodele: No, we really need this.

Brunell: You don't understand, I'm trying to stay on the field.

And some wonder why this rivalary has meant little to the players since the early 90's. I remeber the days when Gibbs and Landry would be joking around before the game or when Joey T and Too Tall engaged in a friendly game of duck duck goose with the Hogs and Doomsday, oh the days of when the players took this game seriously.

If you have to look into the situation that far, then it isn't worth talking about in the first place

I didn't have to look that far. That's why it came up on page #3 and not #1.

The comment in and of itself is freakin horsecrap.

yet people still find the need to bring up every little thing that he does :doh:

Could it possibly be that he's supposed to be our field general called the Quarterback and when he makes lame ass comments to the opposition on game day that shows a lack of many things. Hmm, yeah, think before you post again. :logo:

Archived