Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: "Let us have this one" (Merged)

KDawg

I'm a jackass fan because I don't like what Brunell said? Ok.

Makes perfect sense. Let me support the losing attitude and maybe everything within the Washington Redskins organization will heal itself with absolute ease.

To stop losing you have to purge yourself of those that don't mind losing. It's a simple concept...

I garuntee that if Clinton Portis made this comment there wouldn't even be a thread about this...

I garuntee that if Clinton Portis made this comment there wouldn't even be a thread about this...

I guarantee I would have said something. And he's one of my favorite players. As a coach, I can't stand any kind of talk like that.

But good assumption.

I have no loyalties to any player who has no loyalty to us. Asking for them to give us the game is disgusting. And so is supporting that kind of crap.

You have to be a ****ing IDIOT if you think he was doing anything but craking a joke with an old buddy. Comments like this AMAZE me. :doh:

Yeah, about like John Kerry's remark right!

1. NO F'ING POLITICS IN THIS FORUM

2. :wtf: are you talking about

3. Let see every media outlet has been calling for a qb change.... hello it's no secret at 2-5 that another loss we may pack in the season.... so stating the obvious in jest to a friend equals some sort of treason? :laugh:

get a clue

that is what happens when your thinking is controled by hate..... all common sense and logic goes out the window

Real fans would be concerned with beating Dallas, especially 1 hour before the kickoff, instead of spinning absolutly nothing into yet another reason to bench Brunell

Please. If all this board didn't have such a hatred for brunell, this would never be an issue.

Continue to act like you know me. You know nothing about me whatsoever, so instead of making assumptions that are completely inaccurate maybe stick to the topic at hand. Portis didn't say it. Brunell did. Had Portis said that I would have created a thread just like this.

Oh and bubba,

real fans would be concerned with beating Dallas? No kidding. You think I don't wanna beat Dallas? I think I've been around long enough for you to know that I'm a 'Skins fan through and through. But ignore everything that I've said prior to now and focus on my disgust for a comment from Mark Brunell.

You think people really need to go and look for 'other things to bash him about?...really?... :logo:

Yes, this thread is evidence of just that. If you dont have enough sense to realize he was just making small talk with a former teammate then you shouldnt have access to post comments. This is being blown WAY out of proportion.

And some wonder why this rivalary has meant little to the players since the early 90's. I remeber the days when Gibbs and Landry would be joking around before the game or when Joey T and Too Tall engaged in a friendly game of duck duck goose with the Hogs and Doomsday, oh the days of when the players took this game seriously.

This rivalry hasnt meant anything because the pukes have owned us since the early 90's. 15 of 18 to be exact, lets not kid ourselves and blame it on anything else.

Continue to act like you know me. You know nothing about me whatsoever, so instead of making assumptions that are completely inaccurate maybe stick to the topic at hand. Portis didn't say it. Brunell did. Had Portis said that I would have created a thread just like this.

it's easy to say that now.

but beyond you...Do you really think that this would be more than a 70+ post thread if it wasn't brunell?

Other players have more of a leash than Brunell does, and if it was them, there is no way that this would have been blown up so much.

If it was someone else, some neurotic people might say something, but most would let it slide. Why? Because it isn't someone that continually gets critized on here.

This thread is more attribute to the hate of brunell than the actual comment itself

that is what happens when your thinking is controled by hate..... all common sense and logic goes out the window

Whats wrong with a little hatred towards a lame ass QB who cant get the football out of the shade of a tree before the sun goes down? :whoknows:

1. NO F'ING POLITICS IN THIS FORUM

2. :wtf: are you talking about

3. Let see every media outlet has been calling for a qb change.... hello it's no secret at 2-5 that another loss we may pack in the season.... so stating the obvious in jest to a friend equals some sort of treason? :laugh:

get a clue

Real fans would be concerned with beating Dallas, especially 1 hour before the kickoff, instead of spinning absolutly nothing into yet another reason to bench Brunell

Ease up there pal! I was just making a comparison of how remarks can get blown way out of proportion just as you have done. No hate intended. I am a real fan and am very concerned about this game. Damn man, chill out!

You shouldn't bring it up in the first place because it doesn't matter. All you are doing by starting this thread is blowing up a VERY SMALL situation(if you want to call it a situation at all)

Let is go. Seriously.

It's not just this one situation though. This is all cumulative.

I fault his "ke sera, sera" attitude way more than his play.

homo.jpg

I said if Brunell played well I'd come in here and eat crow... Well... He didn't play well... But he didn't play badly either. So I'll eat a little bit of crow. He did what he had to do and we won and he took shots down the field. Made plenty of mistakes, but the fact is they didn't matter.

Congratulations Brunell...

:cheers:

Archived