Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Simply Amazing: Russian Street Climbing

NattyLight

Pretty nuts. Dude 1's the real thing--fearless.

Dude 2's damn good ... but not up to Dude 1 level. 2's body language is whispering, "I'm not scared I'm not scared I'm not scared I'm not..."

Cirque de Soleil oughta look up Dude 1.

I thought I was watching Jackie Chan! That's crazy. He must be a gymnast or something.

He probably could be... seriously doubt he is. Some people are just naturally good at that kind of thing and with enough practice (a lot of practice for some of us), pretty much anyone will adjust to be able to do that stuff.

Buddy of mine could probably do most of whats in that video based strictly on natural ability. He'd probably need to practice up a bit... but he's nuts. Always kind of weird to hear his voice coming from above when he's either glued to the ceiling somehow, on top of a roof, on top of a light pole, etc.

Amazing stuff, wonder if it helps them with the ladies?

It helps them get away from those hairy russian ones!

These kids obviously have grown up doing this. It's all about using your legs and even (rolling your body under yourself) to absorb huge landings. It's not as much absorbing as it is angling the landing. The body roll is a safety for not being able to absorb it with your knees and hips. Not taking anything away from this, these kids are crazy.

Archived