Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plans for the Bye Week (Merged x2)

Pete

Well that's the idea!! Can't take many more wasted Sundays.

Same here. I get disgusted with myself after every game. I need a portable TV or something...that way I can watch us lose and be productive at the same time!

Oh and i'll be camping this weekend....no football for me.

I am going to avoid this board for a week.

The incessant Brunell sucks, put in Campbell crap has drained my energy. People who I thought were making good points two weeks ago about starting Campbell have "pounded the rock" so much that now when I hear it, all I can think is "bite me."

Almost makes a person hope Gibbs starts Brunell all next year too. Just to watch their redundant brains explode.

I need this bye.

I had planned the vacation with the family perfectly...leave sunday and come back next wednesday.....but work calls!!!!!! I won't vacate again until the season is over. I vacated last year and missed the best home game of the year (Seattle)!!!!

Maybe just a weekend without sweaty palms and nervous Sunday energy topped with a crashing letdown similiar to sobering after being twisted during the day........

going camping with the Boy Scouts

a coooooooold weekend uuuuuuuuuuug

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Oh stop............. we camped every two week when I was a scout, and often slept in an open front lean too in Jan. and Feb in NY.

Hell, it was cold here today......... 52 degrees when I rode to work this morning ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wish I could be there........... :cheers:

Oh stop............. we camped every two week when I was a scout, and often slept in an open front lean too in Jan. and Feb in NY.

Hell, it was cold here today......... 52 degrees when I rode to work this morning ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wish I could be there........... :cheers:

You forgot about the 2 feet of snow Pete. :)

You forgot about the 2 feet of snow Pete. :)

Snow........ peeshaw. We had a whacked scout master, a WWII combat vet. He had us doing extreme stuff in every weather condition :doh: I remember a cap-o-ree where you had to dress up as a troop from another country. The crazy bastage had us running around in these loin cloth type of things in early december. Froze the nay nay's off that weekend.

Looks like I have a good crew for the Oktober fest. Almost my entire shop is going, minus the foreman who is a nasty drunk :doh:

Archived