Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plans for the Bye Week (Merged x2)

Pete

Supose to go to Bush Gardens on Sunday

Wife has been itching to go to the Howl-o-Scream for some reason, even though she is pregnant and cant ride any rides. I think she just wants to go to say she went. Anyway it should be stress free i guess.

HTTR

I dont know if I will suit up like I usually do, maybe just wear the hat. But I think I will catch one of the early games that looks like a good match up. But I am looking forward to watching the Boys-Panthers game Sunday night and seeing how Romo sits to pee performs against Carolinas D. That is going to be a big test for him and to also scout the Boys a little before they come to town. So business as usual just bummed I cant watch my skins play.

i've already down-graded from watching the Redskins on my big screen to just watching them on my 20". They don't get "big screen" status again until they start winning some freekin games! I refuse to watch a life size Brunell throw passes that I swear are meant for me they're so short. As for the bye week, well we need to start watchin for teams that can help us by beating some of these AFC/NFC match-ups.

Redskin first and foremost but also I am just a fan of football period as long as football is one I will watch it. Not sure what games going to watch right off except for one I will certaily keep my eyes on the Colts/ Broncos game that could possibly be the AFC championship match up see the Colts offense against that Broncos defense should be a good one.

Archived