Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plans for the Bye Week (Merged x2)

Pete

Well, it's official. Once again, the bye week is here and we all have a free Sunday to do anything, except watch Skins football of course. Sure, many will still watch games, but many will do other stuff.

I'm not intending to sit around mopeing over the Skins playing below expectations.The "buy" comes at a perfect time for me. Our anual Oktober Fest will be happening next weekend, and I intend to enjoy a day in the sun with family and friends, away from the computer :laugh:

It's the second largest Oktober fest in the world they say, and we never miss it. I keep it basic, and don't do the sit down meal they offer. Brauts, potato pancakes, and good beer is all I need to be content. OK, a few shots of Rumplemens never hurt :cool:

So, what ya'll doing Sunday.

:cheers:

Im hoping to watch the rest of our division stink up the field. I loved the game in Tampa yesterday for example.

Announcer: "The Eagles have the best offense in the NFL. Oh wait, there goes another interception returned for a TD."

Yeah yeah. What am I getting Pete? :D

;)

Absolutely nothing. Maybe head out on the midmountain trail should weather allow. Good hike up in the mountains can't hurt. Maybe watch some other teams play and maybe do some more work on the condo. Have some more trim work to do and a ceiling fan to put in.

Read: I'm trying to put off work on the condo but that's probably what I'll end up doing. :)

Remember..............we get an extra hour this weekend too!!

One more hour to stay out and play!

Blondie

Ahhh that is so true I nearly forgot about that, thank you for reminding me of that.

As frustrating as the season has been...that little boy knows how to cheer me up quick.

Read: Smart asses. Not me of course. :halo:
I'll buy Pete a spellchecker. :)

Lots of that going around so it seems!:D

Me personally I have nothing better to do...so I'm going to start counting the number of Brunnell threads, I'm hoping to be done the day before the Dallas game.:) :logo:

I will probably get ready for Halloween...carve the jac-o-lanterns w/the redskins patterns I found at Wallyworld...and relax...maybe watch some other team play and see how it feels when the team you're rooting for wins:silly: ....Of course all of this comes after church...

Archived