Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Feeling a little odd tonight.

Woofer

It is a bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician and drink its remedy in silence and tranquility.

The tears of the heart, collecting in a pool of pain, give forth the healing part found in the bitter potion. The physician mixes the tears with one part friendship, one part strength, and one part hope. The friendship comes from without, the strength comes from within, and the hope from stems from both, watered by the pool of tears. Drink the potion and nurture the hope.

It is a bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician and drink its remedy in silence and tranquility.

The tears of the heart, collecting in a pool of pain, give forth the healing part found in the bitter potion. The physician mixes the tears with one part friendship, one part strength, and one part hope. The friendship comes from without, the strength comes from within, and the hope from stems from both, watered by the pool of tears. Drink the potion and nurture the hope.

is that something you wrote??

nice prose poem if you did :cheers:

nice, easy on the potion someone that I knew walked out in front of a bus over it recently

Well, I hate to say it but I think this went way over my head,too tired to get it I guess.

I don't know if the docs med(potion) would cure me or not,or give me hope etc;) :)

Archived