Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I the only smart one here?

PapaRora

First sign of complete stupidity is to start a thread asking whether or not you're stupid. Those years on the short bus should have been a bigger clue.

Is the right part of your signature (bible thumping) really necessary? I am not going to whine about it, but that's just wrong.

If you feel like everyone on this board is a dumbduck because they make retarded posts and piss the f out of you, and you just wanna smack them in the face for saying the dumbest things ever

and that you are the only smart one and the one who truly understands how things can be corrected so the Redskins go on to make the playoffs and possibly win the superbowl then post here.

Otherwise make sure you do not post because if you do then you agree with the statement above.

I feel like I want to hit you

Allright allright no one ban me! im just being silly

but for the record, everyone who posted agrees with me that everyone else but themselves are dumbducks. i like how you guys are posting negative comments and anger for the thread starter but its just a way to get on the thread without actually taking heat for it. i guess yall are pretty smart. lolll jk jk

If you feel like everyone on this board is a dumbduck because they make retarded posts and piss the f out of you, and you just wanna smack them in the face for saying the dumbest things ever

and that you are the only smart one and the one who truly understands how things can be corrected so the Redskins go on to make the playoffs and possibly win the superbowl then post here.

Otherwise make sure you do not post because if you do then you agree with the statement above.

Yes your the only smart one here :laugh:

Guilty conscious, huh?

Allright allright no one ban me! im just being silly

but for the record, everyone who posted agrees with me that everyone else but themselves are dumbducks. i like how you guys are posting negative comments and anger for the thread starter but its just a way to get on the thread without actually taking heat for it. i guess yall are pretty smart. lolll jk jk

Tell me, what is a dumbduck? I have heard of a dumbass and a lame duck, but never a dumbduck.:doh: :silly:

Archived