Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I the only smart one here?

PapaRora

i guess I'm a dumbduck for posting because I didn't want to post cause I didn't understand what i wasn't agreeing with but i want to post so that i could say how stupid this thread was but then you said i agree with you if i post but i wanted to post cause i don't agree

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm getting dizzy, I didn't use any periods either, I don't like my wife uses them as an excuse so I won't either, so THERE!!!!

This thread was as useless as a used one that wifey just threw out anyway:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

We've really come to this?

The MB version of "I know you are but what am I?"

Bummer.

It's right there next to you. You know you want to use it. The "No New Threads" button. Just one quick click, aand it'll all be over. C'mon, just do it, it'll feel good. :evil:

Originally Posted by Loxley

All your dumb threads are belong to me!

You might want to leave out the word "are"... "all your dumb threads belong to us!" :thumbsup:

internets legend right here, unless you were just being sarcastic. Comes from a bad translation of a Japanese video game.

20109701_d1febf0cf7_o.jpg

oh, and btw, whoever started this thread is a certifiable genius. I just wish and hope that some day I'll be as smart as him. If only, :sigh:

internets legend right here, unless you were just being sarcastic. Comes from a bad translation of a Japanese video game.

20109701_d1febf0cf7_o.jpg

oh, and btw, whoever started this thread is a certifiable genius. I just wish and hope that some day I'll be as smart as him. If only, :sigh:

Thanks...I had no idea that the previous statement was from a Japanese video game.

Was a quote from Celeb Jeopardy.. Will Ferrell... u know that funny guy :laugh:

Outstanding. But it won't be Will Ferrell on read-only or banned next time...u know? :laugh:

Love Celeb Jeopardy...Will Ferrell movies...not so much....u know ;)

Archived