Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tj Ducketts 2 Plays?

Smurf85

Portis was done for the day, and Bettis got shaken up, so they put third stringer T. J. Duckett in the game.

Next question.

Yeah that makes me feel better so play Duckett.So we gave up a 3rd round pick for a 3rd string RB.I think we could have signed one of those for no picks.:doh:

Yeah Duckett will leave this team this year and will start next year.You watch and see one thing is for sure.There is no way he signs a long term deal with this team.He gets no playing time and is the #3 RB.Say goodbye to Duckett and our 3rd round pick.

hmm, so i wonder exactly the falcons will do with our high third round pick? ill bet he'll become a starter within 3 years too.:rolleyes:

Yeah the Falcon fans will be able to say, "Glad we finally have something that will help us forget about that Brett Favre deal we made."

i think he got in for 3 plays with like 20 ticks left, and he never touched the ball. i dont know why we don't ever use him in the red zone.

he must hate the redskins.

I know i would if i was him.Its just like getting hurt for the year.Except he's not hurt the teams is just F***ing him over.

the Redskins offense is just playing too well right now for Duckett to get on the field. there are just too many options for Saunders to get productivity for TJ to be a factor. maybe next year when Al has a chance to look at the films and see what TJ can do.

OOPS! TJ is a free agent after 2006 and won't be back :doh:

It would be one thing to admit drafting Duckett was a mistake and keep him on the bench. An inexcusable mistake that would have gotten someone fired on any team but the redskins-but at least it would be understanable.

Putting him in during garbage time is like a slap in the face to Duckett. "Sorry you're only good enough to play one meaningless drive." I see him leaving, pissed at the skins and justifiably so. Thank you front office for yet another example of terrible player mismangement!

Archived