Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Skins at Colts

Art

KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID "SAUNDERS"........BACK TO BASICS.....Line play...line play....line play, where is the Offensive Line?

Don't blame it all on Brunell....

Defense can only hold on for so long.........

I LOVE U SKINS, ALWAYS WILL............

"K.I.S.S." LET'S GET BACK TO FUNDAMENTAL BASIC GOOD LINE PLAY....everything else will fall into place.

I actually saw this coming. This has been the team's MO since danny took over the bigger the off season the bigger the disappointment. Unfortunately the only way to fix it is to go thru cap hell like every other team that thought FA was the way to build a winner has. Also we need to put a moratorium on dealing away draft picks for like 3 years.

Do you think Saunders is calling for 4-yard routes on third and eight? I don't. i think we can thank Mark for doing that over and over and over and ....
yes i do think saunders is calling those plays because nobody can get open and the o line cant give him time when they are

They showed a clip of Randle El yelling at him and another clip where one of the coaches was holding Lloyd back from someone, they didn't show who.

I never liked the acqusition of Lloyd from the first day. He's a loudmouth who doesn't work hard and is only known for his flashy yet meaningless plays. I'd rather have James Thrash playing ahead of him.

What reason could he have for being frustrated? I just can't put my finger on it! :rolleyes:

Everyone in the world knew we needed to run the ball and dominate the time of possession. Yet, we still come out and dink and dunk all game. When we did run, we ran sweeps and streches. The weakness in their D was up the middle.

Anyway, I am not going to disect the whole gameplan. It was terrible! Terrible!

brunnell didnt have that much of a problem throwing down field last year. Am I the only one that sees al saunders offense is bull****. the skins will get back on top but not with saunders calling the plays. forever skins i still believe
amen, i bleive this guy is the only one who can still think for himself here

Archived