Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell says Colts are a must win

PapaRora

Because losing to the Titans was allright.

Take this ****ass out right now!

If he actually said that, I hope that the coaching staff holds him to it if we lose. Making a statement like that puts everyone's *** on the line. People may even lose jobs...... hint hint :2cents:

As you all know i don't like Brunell but this is my fear. somehow we beat INDY and now Joe has a reason to say how "supersmart" "hardworking" "totally Keen" and "Sexy" he thinks Mark is then we just delay the inevitable and all the "Mark" supporters say "see, see" :doh:

As you all know i don't like Brunell but this is my fear. somehow we beat INDY and now Joe has a reason to say how "supersmart" "hardworking" "totally Keen" and "Sexy" he thinks Mark is then we just delay the inevitable and all the "Mark" supporters say "see, see" :doh:

Did you really just say you fear we somehow beat the Colts? I'm praying for it. If we pull it off somehow, sorry for you, but Mark should stay the starter. If we lose, then I can see saying we should get Campbell ready during the bye week. But, I'm not rooting for a loss just so we can see Jason. That's lame.

Did you really just say you fear we somehow beat the Colts? I'm praying for it. If we pull it off somehow, sorry for you, but Mark should stay the starter. If we lose, then I can see saying we should get Campbell ready during the bye week. But, I'm not rooting for a loss just so we can see Jason. That's lame.
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: Hello Homie.....Read again, i said i fear us winning and then Gibbs giving the credit to his friend "Mark"

As you all know i don't like Brunell but this is my fear. somehow we beat INDY

I read it again, maybe you didnt mean what you said?

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: Hello Homie.....Read again, i said i fear us winning and then Gibbs giving the credit to his friend "Mark"

I'm a "Redskins" supporter Homie. If beating the Colts means we have to see "Mark" for another game, I'll take it. If we keep winning after that, I'll still be happy to see "Mark". He played horrible against the Titans, but, I'm not rooting for any one position on the team. I root for the team. If we lose, and he plays bad, I'll hope they put in Jason. I'm not going to sit here and hope they lose, just so they'll bench "Mark".

I read it again, maybe you didnt mean what you said?

I'm a "Redskins" supporter Homie. If beating the Colts means we have to see "Mark" for another game, I'll take it. If we keep winning after that, I'll still be happy to see "Mark". He played horrible against the Titans, but, I'm not rooting for any one position on the team. I root for the team. If we lose, and he plays bad, I'll hope they put in Jason. I'm not going to sit here and hope they lose, just so they'll bench "Mark".

Ok Ok let me clarify i fear beating INDY and Gibbs gives the credit to Brunell...Hell im jus hating i don't like Brunell

Last week was the big "must win" This one was the "probably we will lose but we won last week" So now are asses are up against the wall and it is a must win. I agree that if we win suddenly Mark is the "super smart" QB who "fought his guts out" and we are screwed again into the see-saw of MB's mediocrity, which will surface in probably the NEXT game. What a freaking mess!

I can see him going 0-22, just imploding. Being kept in the game 10 times longer than a Ramsey would have gotten.

Then after the game. Gibbs will want to talk about two things.

#1. the 22 in a row in Houston

#2. the deep bomb (not mentioning it was underthrown) to Lloyd last week

as proof Mark is the man.

What kind of genius statement is that. Of course the Colts is a must win. I thought all games in the NFL are considered a must win, well unless your a 'super smart' (supposedly) mobile qb with a noodle arm, who can't play against a 2 deep zone and throw the ball down the middle of the field.

No link

No source

No context given

Just another pitiful attack on Brunell by one of the "geniuses" on this board. :doh:

This statement by MB was a quick topic on MIke and Mike this morning. That's the only place where i've heard it. They pretty much gave us no chance against the Colts.

He said they are in a must win situation, and of course they are. If they win, great! Keep Brunell in there, and hopefully we can take the momentum of a big win against an undefeated team, and see the same team we saw last year during the stretch. I still have faith in Brunell and think he could lead us deep into the playoffs. If we lose this week, bench him and put in Campbell.

But, this game is more of a must win then last weeks. Yes, we should have won last week, but think about how big it would be to beat the Colts at home. We need some kind of spark in this team. We need to see more heart out of the team. This is a huge game and could be just what we need for a momentum switch.

Go Skins!

He said they are in a must win situation, and of course they are. If they win, great! Keep Brunell in there, and hopefully we can take the momentum of a big win against an undefeated team, and see the same team we saw last year during the stretch. I still have faith in Brunell and think he could lead us deep into the playoffs. If we lose this week, bench him and put in Campbell.

But, this game is more of a must win then last weeks. Yes, we should have won last week, but think about how big it would be to beat the Colts at home. We need some kind of spark in this team. We need to see more heart out of the team. This is a huge game and could be just what we need for a momentum switch.

Go Skins!

You still have faith in Boonell but yet hes one game away from riding the bench according to you:doh:

Go Skins!

Have you seen his stats from last season's post season?

Archived