Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Tag" now banned...

Spaceman Spiff

Haha, I disappeared only cause I was banned for 30 days for making fun of a certain poster.

I don't like Bush, but I definitely don't like Liberals and won't vote for one, although I've come to get a better understanding on some of their viewpoints.

Not all liberals are wussies, Chom, but ones who ban games like "Tag" and "Dodgeball" are. Can't hurt any of the wittle kids feeeewwwwiiiiinnnggggssss, now could we?

I agree with Sarge, they're just trying to make little boys into little girls. There's a book that came out a couple years ago that deals with this subject...Can't remember the name of it, but it was very good.

Sorry to insult the utopia of MA, but this is pretty rediculous.

Did you read the article or my post??? It was banned in Wyoming too. Are you saying that the utopia of Wyoming is now a liberal stronghold? Or, are you saying that the conservative cowboys of Wyoming are wussies to?

It works both ways - both sides have their fair share of p*****s.

Did you read the article or my post??? It was banned in Wyoming too. Are you saying that the utopia of Wyoming is now a liberal stronghold? Or, are you saying that the conservative cowboys of Wyoming are wussies to?

Yeah, I did. It's still the wussification of America at work.

But why do you continue to try to blame liberals and/or label liberals wussies, when its obvious this wasn't just a liberal decision?

Didn't you read, Rince. Mark Foley is a democrat. Anything bad can be immediately assigned to the Democrat side now. Unless you're Steele and then you pretend you are a Democrat.

But why do you continue to try to blame liberals and/or label liberals wussies, when its obvious this wasn't just a liberal decision?

K, first of all if you can't take a little bit of ribbing for being a liberal, I don't know what ot tell you.

Second, it wasn't just a liberal decision, but it's a decision that I wouldn't be surprised to see a liberal make. It's another sign of this wussified liberal society that we can't play tag or dodgeball cause if little Johnny or Susies scrapes a knee, the school board is getting sued.

K, first of all if you can't take a little bit of ribbing for being a liberal, I don't know what ot tell you.

Second, it wasn't just a liberal decision, but it's a decision that I wouldn't be surprised to see a liberal make. It's another sign of this wussified liberal society that we can't play tag or dodgeball cause if little Johnny or Susies scrapes a knee, the school board is getting sued.

I get that... it's like it's the axis of evil of kid sports. Dodgeball, Tag, and Hide and Seek. Liberals are wussies because they don't want to play Tag. Conservatives only want to play tag with kids who are smaller and slower than them and aren't allowed to tag back.

Or is this is another sign of a wussified conservative society that is afraid to see sex or violence on TV, won't trust anyone with their kids but themselves, and calls 15-yard penalties for dancing in the end zone?

I can take a ribbing just fine - I know I'm not your typical 'wussy, new age' liberal. So it doesn't bother me on a personal level - it just didn't make sense.

I can't agree with this, because it there is a liberal wussifing of the country, I doubt it would be evident in the completely red state of Wyoming - one of the states that has also banned tag. Is America being wussified? Yes. Is it the liberals fault? No, not completely - its more the sue happy lawyers fault.

I get that... it's like it's the axis of evil of kid sports. Dodgeball, Tag, and Hide and Seek. Liberals are wussies because they don't want to play Tag. Conservatives only want to play tag with kids who are smaller and slower than them and aren't allowed to tag back.

Nah, not really. I'll take on all comers in the axis of evil of kids sports. :laugh:

Or is this is another sign of a wussified conservative society that is afraid to see sex or violence on TV, won't trust anyone with their kids but themselves, and calls 15-yard penalties for dancing in the end zone?

For me, personally, I don't give a crap what kids see on TV as long as they're mature enough to handle it, and I think the NFL needs to bring the end zone dances back.

Why would it be wussy liberals that would ban tag? It has been social conservatives that have traditionally tried to stop the fun, NOT the liberals. Unfortunately, SOME liberals have learned from conservatives in this regard and become just as UN-fun as many conservatives have been for years. Heck, remember these same conservatives freaking out about Elvis shaking his hips? You guys have a short memory...If it was up to some folks, we'd be up to "tough guy" standards of Leave it to Beaver, right?

After all, if you grew up during the Reagan years, you'd know how truly square many Republicans and conservatives can be, including conservative Democrats such as Tipper Gore.

BTW, the banning of tag in MA has to do with lawsuits, as someone mentioned. It's still stupid, though...

I can take a ribbing just fine - I know I'm not your typical 'wussy, new age' liberal. So it doesn't bother me on a personal level - it just didn't make sense.

I can't agree with this, because it there is a liberal wussifing of the country, I doubt it would be evident in the completely red state of Wyoming - one of the states that has also banned tag. Is America being wussified? Yes. Is it the liberals fault? No, not completely - its more the sue happy lawyers fault.

You are a Yankee fan and a liberal, I'm still trying to figure out how that happened. The two seem to contradict each other ;)

You can't agree with it, but just because it's a total red state doesn't mean that there aren't any liberals at all there, running amok... ;) especially on the schoolboards...

When you start talking about kids being human targets in dodgeball...

You are a Yankee fan and a liberal, I'm still trying to figure out how that happened. The two seem to contradict each other ;)

Yeah, that ****ing kills me. Especially when the Red Sox have players that refer to themselves as 'the idiots', long hair, baggy uniforms, and generally seem like the kind of guys I'd rather hang out with. But, Don Mattingly played for the Yankees, not the Red Sox.

All hail the GOP... err... Evil Empire!!!

Wyoming? Isn't that where they made Brokeback Mountain? :laugh:

Yeah, that ****ing kills me. Especially when the Red Sox have players that refer to themselves as 'the idiots', long hair, baggy uniforms, and generally seem like the kind of guys I'd rather hang out with. But, Don Mattingly played for the Yankees, not the Red Sox.

All hail the GOP... err... Evil Empire!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For me, personally, I don't give a crap what kids see on TV as long as they're mature enough to handle it, and I think the NFL needs to bring the end zone dances back.
Just realize that your wussy enemies lie on both sides of the political spectrum. It might be more fun to berate the guy in front of you, but watch your back too.

I feel sorry for the last kid that was tagged before banning this game. He is going to be "it" for the rest of his life because he'll never have a chance to play this game again and tag somebody else.

:laugh: That literally made me start busting out laughing in my office. I really do feel bad for that kid. Also when I read the title, like a few others I thought the body spray. I mean Redbull was banned in my school, why not an oder-defunker.

Archived