Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fassel Out In Baltimore

Hooper

Resigned as o-coordinator today. Ravens insiders are saying he actually wanted Boller to be starting over McNair and that one was of the reasons he left.

Crazy. Hopefully we won't see the same thing happen here soon because Saunders wants a change and Gibbs doesn't (the rumor going around).

Resigned as o-coordinator today. Ravens insiders are saying he actually wanted Boller to be starting over McNair and that one was of the reasons he left.

Crazy. Hopefully we won't see the same thing happen here soon because Saunders wants a change and Gibbs doesn't (the rumor going around).

They got rid of the wrong coach...

Brian Billick is the WORST coach in the NFL. Offensive genious? Without Marvin Lewis, Bilick would be an offensive odor coming from the graveyard of frogotten coaches. His arrogance and willingness to take undeserving credit(Super Bowl win), then turn around and throw Fassel under the bus when it is clearly Bilick's fault.........well, it get's my goat. I hope Fassel catches on somewhere else and sticks it to Baby Brian the next time they play.

Fassel will catch on in the NCAA somewhere.

As for Boller, I think he was making real progress when he got sat for McNair and I dont think he would have played worse than McNair at this point.

Although I also believe that having McNair will serve the Ravens well when playoff time comes around.

Jamal Lewis is healthy and putting up crap numbers. Last week, Derrick Mason was blanked for the first time in i dont know how long. Obviously Fassal doesn't know crap about how to run an offense and its about time he realized it.

That's because he was firing on all cylinders with Clayton (5 rec, 101yrds, 2 td) and Heap (5 rec, 55 yrds, 1 td).

Boeller wasn't the main problem for the Ravens. It's their aging, lazy OL and RB.

Billick, the great offensive mind, has been the cat with nine lives and he must be on his ninth! The QB guru hand picked QB's through free agency and draft for years.:doh:

Fassel had Boller actually playing well at the end of the last season. I was surprised they didn't give him the opportunity at the beginning of the season. With McNair still feeling the effects of Sundays hit, he shouldn't start this week! It is not worth chancing his future on one game.

Archived