Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rest of Season Prediction - 11-5

indyskins

Has anyone looked at philly,dallass, or g-men schedule? Let me give u a scenario here.

We beat the titans.... 3-3

Philly @ n.o...... 4-2

giants @ atlanta...2-3

dallas vs. houston 3-2

Not exactly doom and gloom and i think this has a 85% chance of happening. AND we still havent had a division HOME game.

The way I see it.

Tennessee-WIN- we won't know what to expect now Vince Young is QB.They look tougher now with him.

Indy-LOSE-Our Offense and Defense is not a match for theirs ,even on our good day.

Dallas-LOSE- seems to be doing better than us. Using their weapons.

Philly- no way we are winning IN philly this year.

Tampa Bay-WIN- We should win. It will be close and as usuall we will play catch up to try to win.

Carolina-LOSE- Not a chance.

Atlanta- WIN-Not too sure. We are home. They have a better match on Offense against our weak D. Not sure about our O and their D.

Philly-LOSE- too strong for us this year,even at home.

N.O.- LOSE-playing better than us. Won't be close.not in their house.

Rams- LOSE-As weak as they seem, I think this could be a shootout. No Defense involved in this game. They seem to be in more offensive sync so they have advantage and at home.

Giants-LOSE- A word on this. We will lose. They seem to have our number the past few years. We don't have an answer for Tiki,or Toomer. That upsets me as I consider the Giants our #1 rival. I still am bitter from last years shutout!

Wow, that would make us 5-11. I think thats pretty accurate unless we start shaking things up. Possibly putting jobs on the line etc....

I'd like to see what more of you think about the wins/loses.

I'm with you on this except I really don't know if we can score on Tampa's D. I think Atlanta will run all over us. I see a 4-12 season at best, with a serious chance of 3-13.

36-0 the Giants last year, 36-0 is how dangerous the G men are at home 69% of the football watching public predicted we would loose this one and now we do we go into melt down .

I think 11-5 is possible, optomistic but possible if we are 4-3 by the bye i think we are still in good shape . Just becauyse we haven't beat anyone in the NFCE away we suck? last year we didn't exactly roll on the C-Boys at home and the Eagles were depeleted and demorolised by the time we got to them .

I have faith in the team yes the D has to start playing and the O has got to be consistant but it can be done. Some "fans" sicken me on this site

8-8, if we get lucky. But if we lay down and die like dogs to other dogs (T.B. or the Titans -- a real possibility considering our Raider effort from last year), like yesteday, then 7-9, or worse...

Even if we have a good run, our division efforts are quickly sinking the season. You must win against a division rival, or at the very least, show some NASTY. Did anyone see any Skin NASTY yesterday? Watching the Eagles and Cowboys, I saw two rivals going at it. Someone has to lose, but at least you leave the stadium with your head held high. In contrast, the Skins should hang their heads in shame.

After last year I really looked forward to this season! But I guess Saunders Playbook ist way too much to handle for Brunell and Co. This year we will probably have to just hang in there and next year could be better. I say we finish with a 6-10 record, and dead last in the NFC East! The Skins ONLY win when they absolutley have to. We've seen that last year with that 5 game winning streak, and we've seen it this year already! First two losses, and then two big wins, and then they were satisfied because were at .500! That just goes to show, what will can do for your. The Giants really wanted that W!!! The Skins, didn't!!!

9-7 would be our MAX record...that is if all the things go our way.

We will get swept by Philly this year, lose to the colts and Panthers. (Thats 4 more losses right there).

I dont see us going in to STL and NO and pulling out wins...possible but unlikely. I think the Cowboys could come in here and steamroll us.

10 losses isnt far fetched.

Looks like it sets up like a finish like last year finishing at 11-5. Maybe optimistic, but I think we are certainly capable of it. The key is getting to that first home game vs. the Panthers at least at .500. The Vikings loss really hurts us right now, we should really be 3-2 to give us some margin for error but now we absolutely cannot lose any more home games.

I think you're pretty close to the mark... ;)

Look, it's pretty straight forward. If the team plays the way they did this Sunday then I'm saying 3-13 or 4-12. I have NO WAY of knowing when the team's gonna show up or not. Therefore, for my own interest as a fan, I am going to consider every game as a "loss". So for this week, my season prediction is: 2-14. Next week it "might" change :D.

6-10 seems about right at this point. I think we have to resign ourselves to the fact that neither the offense nor defense will improve appreciably, and although both units will have occasional success in games, as a whole the effort will be too scattered and inconsistent to put together any kind of a streak whatsoever.

Guys are playing like they just don't care, and that's not likely to change.

I see a 10-6 team at best and losing some of the games that we would be expected to win.

10/15 Titans - W -

10/22 @Colts - W - It will be like the Monday night game where we beat the Rams back in 2001???.

11/5 Cowboys - W -

11/12 @Eagles - W -

11/19 @TB - W -

11/26 Panthers - L -

12/3 Falcons - W -

12/10/ Eagles - W -

12/17 @Saints - L - Undefeated right now but I don't think their for real.

12/24 @ Rams - L -

12/30 Giants - W -

We can lose 10 games this year the way we have been playing. It seem that we cant put it together. I could have gone with Gibbs coaching this year plus an additional receiver or two.

The moves we made this year were bad. We could have kept Ryan Clark or went after Ty Law or a Cover safety in Cory Chavous. Arch was a bad pick and GW is still trying to find ways to use him. Also we could have kept our TE Robert Royal because Furia is hurt (always) and does nothing

These moves alone will lose us three games.

some of you people are freaking ridicioulous... after last weeks win, everyone has us at 14-2, not 4-12.. this board is delusional after losses and too homeristic after wins

Exactly. Just like TK's sig say, "Extremeskins: It is what it is" Watch how quickly everyones tune will change after next week's game.

I don't get how people are saying 4 win season. I mean, you guys really think we are only going to win 2 more games all freaking year? It isn't like we are the Raiders who have no hope. There have been 5 games :

Game 1 vs Vikings - I think this is our only really bad loss this year as we should have won the game. We played flat and still had a shot to tie but Hall is only about a 30% chance to make past 40 yards. He sucks. Still, only a limited Portis in this one, but still should have won.

Game 2 vs Dallas - No CP, on the road, did you really think we should win? Did not play well but it is just a loss on the road in the division.

Game 3 vs. Texans - Offense looked pretty sharp playing against basically a practice squad yes, but at least they were executing plays. D still a little shaky here but showed the offense was gelling.

Game 4 vs Jags - This is how this team is going to win - D is not going to dominate this year but needs to make plays when it has to and the Offense needs to put points on the board to let the D be aggressive. But the real key here was the O-Line, created holes for CP and gave MB some time. Oh yeah, and MB actually threw the ball to let the receivers make some plays.

Game 5 vs. Giants - Another division road game. We stunk it up yes, but again should we really expect to win this game? I would say that every road team in NFC East games is really an underdog. What can you say, the Giants did what they were supposed to do.

I would like to have played better in each game too, but at least we have shown we can compete. We have veteran players who won't get too high or too low during the year, so while we haven't shown consistency yet, I think with the coaching and veteran leadership we will turn out ok. Maybe wishful thinking, but it makes the season more fun when you don't write your team off after 5 games.

Archived