Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rest of Season Prediction - 11-5

indyskins

OK - I am 0-1 on my rest of season plans. I am thinking 10-6 at best now, probably 9-7. I know it is just one game, but the way we look just worries me. I really want to believe in this team but after today's poor effort, I am beginning to think the Jax game was an aberration. I am not trying to hate on the skins, but I mean come on, you are at home vs. tennessee, rookie qb stater, alleged best db back in at nickel, and you are up 14-3 for gods sake. How again do you lose? Sorry, I feel sick again....

OK - I am 0-1 on my rest of season plans. I am thinking 10-6 at best now, probably 9-7. I know it is just one game, but the way we look just worries me. I really want to believe in this team but after today's poor effort, I am beginning to think the Jax game was an aberration. I am not trying to hate on the skins, but I mean come on, you are at home vs. tennessee, rookie qb stater, alleged best db back in at nickel, and you are up 14-3 for gods sake. How again do you lose? Sorry, I feel sick again....

well at least you got faith man, A hard thing to find on this board.

Ok now that we saw this pathetic excuse for a football game today against the Titans I am going out on a limb here and I say we will win 1 more game the entire year...and I am not kidding. I take it back. We win 0 from this point out. Everyone else is improving, and has won more than us. Just turn your televisions off now...take up a new hobby on Sundays until we get through this season...Bahhhaaaaaa

Archived