Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rest of Season Prediction - 11-5

indyskins

Right now we are at 2-3. I see it....

10/15 Titans - W - Titans are weak, we should roll them at home.

10/22 @Colts - L - Colts coming off a bye week. Colts last ave looked vulnerable last couple of weeks and we do have a chance to pull an upset here, we should be able to run at will, but our secondary is likely to be shredded. Hopefully Springs can get some reps vs. Titans and be ready here to help.

11/5 Cowboys - W - This game I think could set the tone for the rest of the season. If we lose this one it could be really rough to come back from, but I think we'll be able to pull it out.

11/12 @Eagles - L - It's just hard to win on the road period, let alone in your division. Thats why the Giants loss today is not that bad. We did look horrible which is a concern, but it is just tough to win on the road in NY or Philly (except for NY @ Philly this year which was a fluke).

11/19 @TB - W - We may actually be able to stop this offense. Hopefully the D can get into some rhythm here. TB can't seem to stop the run either so CP should have a good day back in Florida.

11/26 Panthers - W - This starts a strech of 3 tough games, luckily all at home. Assuming Springs is back to somewhat slow down Smith, we should be able to pull this game out at home.

12/3 Falcons - W - Taylor should be able to shadow Vick this game and keep him in check, we'll need to stop their run game though.

12/10/ Eagles - W - Have to protect our home turf here.

12/17 @Saints - W - Undefeated right now but I don't think their for real.

12/24 @ Rams - W - We should be able to handle the Rams, I don't think their D can match our offense.

12/30 Giants - W - Better protect homefield again. This game or the Eagles game could be a loss, but I think we'll be clicking and end the year on a run.

Looks like it sets up like a finish like last year finishing at 11-5. Maybe optimistic, but I think we are certainly capable of it. The key is getting to that first home game vs. the Panthers at least at .500. The Vikings loss really hurts us right now, we should really be 3-2 to give us some margin for error but now we absolutely cannot lose any more home games.

Guest sith lord
11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures. If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. It wastes space on the database and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

Wishful thinking.

This team is way too inconsistant. I'm a homer and even I just can't see it.

I think that 5 game winning streak last year at the end made us think we are alot better than we really are.

Last years team was an 8-8 team and so is this team.

We don't do anything well consistantly. Our offense is bad, then terrible, then ok, then great, then back to bad.

And so far our defense is just bad.

I don't see a 5 game winning streak at the end of the year bailling this team out. You have be consistant to win the NFL and we just aren't.

8-8 or 9-7 at best. I hope they make me eat these words. Too many inconsistencies and lack of effort make this prediction. You never know which team is showing up week to week. And since we cant beat the nfc this yr so far and our only 2 wins are the afc thinking its a long season for a team that was predicted to win it all.

Until they do it or they fail to do it and prove me wrong, I'm sticking to 10-6 or 11-5.

I still feel that this team is good enough to accomplish that task. We've seen what they can do, they just need to do it again and again etc.

Me too they can still go 11-5 or 10-6 we are not a bad team we just played bad today.

:point2sky HAIL TO THE REDSKINS :point2sky

:logo: GO REDSKINS :logo:

I STILL SAY :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

We only have one loss this year we were really supposed to win (Vikings). Is anyone supposed to win a road game in the NFC East? I don't think so. Our 2 divisional losses? Both on the road. We have 4 more division games, 3 at home so I think we will win 3 of those and just looking at the teams we play out of conference, only Colts and Panthers really worry me.

Redskins wil lbe LUCKY to have a winning season if they can't convert 3rd downs, and stop opponents consistently on 3rd down.

We will be lucky to have a 8-8 season. Time to change the QB. Mark is a loser, and we need a winner!

Anyone would be lucky to have a winning season if they have 3rd down problems. And I think currently the defense is more of a problem for me than MB. I wanted to bench MB at first too, but MB just needs to trust his receivers more and throw the ball up and let them make plays, just like the pass to Moss in the Jax game. Brunell trusted Moss to make a play or make sure it wouldn't get picked off. He is too conservative right now, its not like we have bad receivers who can't make plays. The D is troubling to me in that they get absolutely zero pass rush, even when they blitz, and the secondary is mediocre at best. The talent is there, I think the schemes and play calling are a bit off right now.

We only have one loss this year we were really supposed to win (Vikings). Is anyone supposed to win a road game in the NFC East? I don't think so. Our 2 divisional losses? Both on the road. We have 4 more division games, 3 at home so I think we will win 3 of those and just looking at the teams we play out of conference, only Colts and Panthers really worry me.
I agree. I still think we'll go 10-6 as long as Springs is back.

Archived