Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rest of Season Prediction - 11-5

indyskins

Ok ... so we're gonna go 7-0?

Sure .. that has happened like .. 0 times :(:(:(

Com'on ... all I'm thinking about right now is getting 4-4 ... then for the next 4 games go 2-2 or hopefully 3-1 and in the last four games 3-1 or 4-0...

and there's no way we're winning the division if we go 3-3 in the division according to u ... we will probably fight for a Wild Card spot against N.O.

Until they do it or they fail to do it and prove me wrong, I'm sticking to 10-6 or 11-5.

I still feel that this team is good enough to accomplish that task. We've seen what they can do, they just need to do it again and again etc.

Yea, I think we're looking at 10-6. 11-5 is very optimistic, but who knows, if the team gets hot it could happen. I'm not buying all of the 7-9, 8-8 talk I'm hearing around here, though.

People are just looking at todays game and are hitting the panic button. If we laid this egg at home, then I would be really worried. But did you see what we were able to do against the Jags last week? The mighty Colts offense got only 14 pts against them and the Jets are getting pummelled by them today. We just need to be at least .500 going into the Panthers game at home.

The Redskins seem only to be able to win with enormous pressure on them. Can they reel off a long string of wins at some point? I won't say its impossible. They did it last year. I will say there is not an unbeatable team at home this year. We should expect to have a chance in every game if the team shows up.

That being said, I barely recognized the team that played on MNF to open the season.

No way we 7 in a row. This team is too inconsistent. Hell, this franchise has been too inconsistent over the last, what is it now, 15 years? Every year, we're abour 8-8, plus or minus a couple games. Pathetic. And every time we start to improve, Snyder freaks out and signs a bunch of overpaid FA's. This year appears to be no different.

bahahahahaha

I'm hoping we somehow go 9-7 or 10-6 and sneak in. Even that is probably wishful thinking.

shouldn't you be watching the ralph fridge or gary williams show to sharpen those wet blanket skills with teams that are not going anywhere in the ACC??

Redskins wil lbe LUCKY to have a winning season if they can't convert 3rd downs, and stop opponents consistently on 3rd down.

We will be lucky to have a 8-8 season. Time to change the QB. Mark is a loser, and we need a winner!

This team is no better than 6-10 right now.
the way were playing right now wed be lucky to finish 6-10
put down the crack pipe and step away.......STEP AWAY
This thread is hillarious.

11-5...HILLARIOUS!

Last year at this time we were 3-2. Hardly a radical difference from where we sit now. In fact, after going 3-2, we won just 2 of our next 6 games. And yet, not only did we make the playoffs, we were just a couple plays from the NFC Championship.

Am I saying that games like today's fill me with confidence and optimism?

Hell no.

But its equally foolish to think this team's season is over at 2-3. And just like those that had to eat their words last year when the team showed it had a lot more heart than some of its fans, I'd be careful about writing them off. Its tough to win on the road in the NFL, no matter who you are.

It was a bad day, but I don't see this team calling it quits. So neither will I.

Right now we are at 2-3. I see it....

10/15 Titans - W - Titans are weak, we should roll them at home.

10/22 @Colts - L - Colts coming off a bye week. Colts last ave looked vulnerable last couple of weeks and we do have a chance to pull an upset here, we should be able to run at will, but our secondary is likely to be shredded. Hopefully Springs can get some reps vs. Titans and be ready here to help.

11/5 Cowboys - W - This game I think could set the tone for the rest of the season. If we lose this one it could be really rough to come back from, but I think we'll be able to pull it out.

11/12 @Eagles - L - It's just hard to win on the road period, let alone in your division. Thats why the Giants loss today is not that bad. We did look horrible which is a concern, but it is just tough to win on the road in NY or Philly (except for NY @ Philly this year which was a fluke).

11/19 @TB - W - We may actually be able to stop this offense. Hopefully the D can get into some rhythm here. TB can't seem to stop the run either so CP should have a good day back in Florida.

11/26 Panthers - W - This starts a strech of 3 tough games, luckily all at home. Assuming Springs is back to somewhat slow down Smith, we should be able to pull this game out at home.

12/3 Falcons - W - Taylor should be able to shadow Vick this game and keep him in check, we'll need to stop their run game though.

12/10/ Eagles - W - Have to protect our home turf here.

12/17 @Saints - W - Undefeated right now but I don't think their for real.

12/24 @ Rams - W - We should be able to handle the Rams, I don't think their D can match our offense.

12/30 Giants - W - Better protect homefield again. This game or the Eagles game could be a loss, but I think we'll be clicking and end the year on a run.

Looks like it sets up like a finish like last year finishing at 11-5. Maybe optimistic, but I think we are certainly capable of it. The key is getting to that first home game vs. the Panthers at least at .500. The Vikings loss really hurts us right now, we should really be 3-2 to give us some margin for error but now we absolutely cannot lose any more home games.

Although the NFL is week to week, I don't see this team going 9-2 as you do. This team is not that sound to be a playoff caliber type club. The pass defense has serious deficencies and the offense is too jeckyl and hyde.

For those that are now writing the season off - what record did you think the 'Skins would have at this point? I thought they would be 3-2 - just one game off of their actual record. With our best offensive player -CP - being out for 1.5 games and our best defensive player - Springs - not playing a single down, I don't think we are too bad off.

Although the NFL is week to week, I don't see this team going 9-2 as you do. This team is not that sound to be a playoff caliber type club. The pass defense has serious deficencies and the offense is too jeckyl and hyde.

I agree that 9-2 looks to be a tall order but as you say it is week to week. I was just looking at each game and that is how it comes out when I see it.

Damn - Bledsoe is awful. At least Brunell wouldn't throw a pick 6 on the 5 yard line to lose the game.

The way I see it.

Tennessee-WIN- we won't know what to expect now Vince Young is QB.They look tougher now with him.

Indy-LOSE-Our Offense and Defense is not a match for theirs ,even on our good day.

Dallas-LOSE- seems to be doing better than us. Using their weapons.

Philly- no way we are winning IN philly this year.

Tampa Bay-WIN- We should win. It will be close and as usuall we will play catch up to try to win.

Carolina-LOSE- Not a chance.

Atlanta- WIN-Not too sure. We are home. They have a better match on Offense against our weak D. Not sure about our O and their D.

Philly-LOSE- too strong for us this year,even at home.

N.O.- LOSE-playing better than us. Won't be close.not in their house.

Rams- LOSE-As weak as they seem, I think this could be a shootout. No Defense involved in this game. They seem to be in more offensive sync so they have advantage and at home.

Giants-LOSE- A word on this. We will lose. They seem to have our number the past few years. We don't have an answer for Tiki,or Toomer. That upsets me as I consider the Giants our #1 rival. I still am bitter from last years shutout!

Wow, that would make us 5-11. I think thats pretty accurate unless we start shaking things up. Possibly putting jobs on the line etc....

I'd like to see what more of you think about the wins/loses.

last year we were 3-2 at this point in the season, this year we are 2-3. Soon everything will fall into place and we will be more consistent. I believe we will win vs. Indianapolis and agree they look vulnerable, however lets get by Tennesee first.

Archived