Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My New HDTV - Updated with photos (post #36)

Art Monk Fan

Sweet, man. I've got a Panasonic 42 and the games look amazing on it.

Only problem is when you have to watch a game that isn't in high-def, like the Skins-titans next week. Once you see games in hi-def, normal coverage looks like any woman in Philly -- heinous.

if you do not mind how much was it??

i am looking at getting an lcd now i was thinking dlp but just love the look of the lcds, heck even plasmas are cheap now

the delima i have though is to get 1080p or not

same here.. im buying a tv this winter.. whats the price?

Got it from the Big Screen Store for $3,710 plus delivery and installation. That was 10% off, plus I got it with no interest, no payments until 2008.

Got it from the Big Screen Store for $3,710 plus delivery and installation. That was 10% off, plus I got it with no interest, no payments until 2008.

Damn prices have dropped. I bought my Sony about 3 years ago and paid a premium. But I do love that TV. Best one I have ever owned.

Word of advice. Within a year try and get an extra bulb and keep it on hand. Mine blew out the friday before a super bowl. I had to drive to charlotsville from NOVA to get a bulb that Saturday. I keep an extra now.

Damn prices have dropped. I bought my Sony about 3 years ago and paid a premium. But I do love that TV. Best one I have ever owned.

Word of advice. Within a year try and get an extra bulb and keep it on hand. Mine blew out the friday before a super bowl. I had to drive to charlotsville from NOVA to get a bulb that Saturday. I keep an extra now.

It ships with an extra bulb from the factory. :D

Archived