Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis dressed up!!!!!

skins5060

Bitter? No. But I do think it's a "me first" thing to do. It's got nothing to do with football or the team. It's just Portis trying to get his face on TV. I like players like Moss who are humble and let their performance on the field speak for itself. Wonder if part of this isn't Portis feeling jealous about Moss getting so much attention this week. Gotta bring the spotlight back on CP somehow...

Has to be the most backwards post I've seen in quite sometime...Why is it that a supposedly "me first" guy like CP actually had his team encourage him to dress up?

-Not only that but last year had his team mates join him in dressing up.

-Blocks like crazy down field and for MB.

-Talks about Ladell and Rock as if they are all equal.

-Has the full support of Joe Gibbs...nuff said.

You sir, are a hater with no valid reason for your thinking. Just outright hate.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll be enjoying CP's "antics" and rooting for my squad.

GC

As was said earlier, he has to do a presser every thursday regardless of dressing up. And in the past weeks interviews the press was asking if he would dress up and he seemed like he didnt want to and was coaxed by the team to. How you can call having fun like this being a "me first" attitude is beyond me. Besides he has "Vote for Santana" on his shirt lol.

Hey! If you like him you like him! and if you don't you don't. But I can recall several interviews last year when he said he wanted to quit and his teamates put him up to one more week...

yeesh, even when we are winning you guys don't wanna have any fun...

quit trying to pee in our lemonade!!!

enjoy it!

bitterest angriest frikkin buncha fans i ever saw.

jon

An in exactly what ways has he not gotten the respect he deserves. He's having a little fun with life. Get a grip. This isn't life or death, it's a fricking game.

To some of us it IS life death (me).

But it is great that CP brings a fun attitude to all this. Hats off to him.

Archived