Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis dressed up!!!!!

skins5060

If anybody ever asks "why doesn't Portis get the respect he deserves", there's the answer...

???

Isn't portis regularly listed as a Top 4 back in the league, all the while being 3 to 7 years younger than the other backs on the list? Just turning 25 a month ago, being #3 on the yards per game list for RBs with 6,000 yards or more?

Never thought of him as not getting respect... especially this year, he has graduated to another level of RB awesomeness.

To me that is like saying, "If anyone ever asks why Deangelo Hall doesn't get the respect he deserves, this is why..."

Portis gets plenty of respect, and this is just a way to lighten everyone up for a few minutes. You sound bitter and that's a personal issue.

Bitter? No. But I do think it's a "me first" thing to do. It's got nothing to do with football or the team. It's just Portis trying to get his face on TV. I like players like Moss who are humble and let their performance on the field speak for itself. Wonder if part of this isn't Portis feeling jealous about Moss getting so much attention this week. Gotta bring the spotlight back on CP somehow...

Bitter? No. But I do think it's a "me first" thing to do. It's got nothing to do with football or the team. It's just Portis trying to get his face on TV. I like players like Moss who are humble and let their performance on the field speak for itself. Wonder if part of this isn't Portis feeling jealous about Moss getting so much attention this week. Gotta bring the spotlight back on CP somehow...

:doh: What a dumb thing to say..He has a confrence every thursday, and thats what he likes to do..Why have a fit over it? Portis is a team guy not a "me" guy.

:doh: What a dumb thing to say..He has a confrence every thursday, and thats what he likes to do..Why have a fit over it? Portis is a team guy not a "me" guy.

I don't see it that way, and I have a feeling not everybody on the team sees it that way either.

Maybe you should actually watch the game before you go making rash statements.

It's just for fun, and even Portis has mentioned in the past that it's just to lighten the mood and keep everyone relaxed.

:rolleyes:

Archived