Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis dressed up!!!!!

skins5060

Attention and respect are not the same thing...

After they showed the stats with Portis behind only Brown and one other player, he gets all my respect. If you choose not to laugh at silliness, well your just being stubborn. Lighten up and enjoy it, it is better than Lavar or T.O.'s methods of getting attention. :doh: :laugh: :D :2cents:

I don't see it that way, and I have a feeling not everybody on the team sees it that way either.

Wow, I was rolling right along with this until I read that "you had a feeling".

Man I am really going to have to recosider all this silliness, man what a bummer. (to self) IDIOT. :doh:

Man this guy is a freak...(not in a good way either).

Like I said last year, Nobody outside of Washington thinks this is funny. Everyone else just think its weird.

Sorry for trolling, but my Buc board is getting too depressing.

Is the rumor true? Is Minnie really f***** Goofy?

Vote for Santana, classic. You speaking for everyone outside of DC, :readnews: :bsflag:

To tell the truth, I didn't find the Portis interview very funny. There wasn't much to it other than "Gosh" and "Vote for Santana". Not funny. Of course I didn't find "Napoleon Dynamite" very funny either.

But what I found absolutely hysterical that it brought me to tears was his dancing in the background of the Gregg Williams interview. Watching Clinton in that costume, getting in position and then start dancing was a laugh riot while the always serious Gregg Williams continued to answer a question.

But Clinton broke character too soon. I wish he just kept dancing for a few minutes longer.

gay as hell

I bet you're fun to hang out with. :laugh:

I found the interview to be hilarious just because Clinton was so terrible doing the impression. Napolean Dynamite seems like a movie that you either love or hate. I don't know how a person wouldn't find the movie funny though.

At least we have hope for the future...you guys have no shot at winning the SB and your cap will be in shambles in the next few years.

Just keep getting more over priced free agents.

I bet the bucs board IS getting pretty boring.....seeming that you guys suck! haha :laugh:

and oh yea if you were payin attention you would know that our billionaire owner paid all those $30 mil FA's we got this off-season with $15 mil dollar signing bonuses, so that our cap wouldn't be in shambles in the upcoming years. So there.

He's baaaaaaack and he's better than ever, lol.

Finallly I can update my sigpic, lol. This is what we have been waiting for now we now that the guys are in a good mood and everything is back to normal. This is what they need to show that they are happy and confident and having fun out there. Only problem is now all the fairweather fans will say this is the reason why we lost so now we absolutely have to win a must win game. Beware Giants, the Redskins are back.........and you know they could never be wack! This is a must win, Hail!

:gaintsuck

The outfit and dance was hilarious. He said a couple things like gosh and what do you think that were laugh out loud type stuff.

The only thing I wish was that he could stay in character more and not lol. I'm not sure if he was supposed to do that or it was because the situation was just making him laugh for real.

I still like coach janky spanky the best, followed by kid bro sweets, and the angel of SE gerome! Dolemite Jenkins is somewhere in the middle of the pack. That outift was classic though, one of the best!

GC

At least we have hope for the future...you guys have no shot at winning the SB and your cap will be in shambles in the next few years.

"The Sun'll come out Tomorrow..." :cry: :cry: :cry:

:)

CP's just having a little fun. How's Caddy doing? He's been in the shop since last year.

AHAHAHA we have been hearing that **** for years do us a favor and SHUT UP. And dont worry you will see how our high price free agents work out.

Archived