Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis dressed up!!!!!

skins5060

Bitter? No. But I do think it's a "me first" thing to do. It's got nothing to do with football or the team. It's just Portis trying to get his face on TV. I like players like Moss who are humble and let their performance on the field speak for itself. Wonder if part of this isn't Portis feeling jealous about Moss getting so much attention this week. Gotta bring the spotlight back on CP somehow...

While I understand what you're saying, you have to understand everyone is different. This is who CP is and he doesn't harm anyone being himself. You gotta do what you gotta do, the only way to live.

It was funny how Portis kept busting out laughing. I have never seen napoleon dynamite so I don't know if he's portraying the character or not. But it's great Portis having fun.

Man this guy is a freak...(not in a good way either).

Like I said last year, Nobody outside of Washington thinks this is funny. Everyone else just think its weird.

Sorry for trolling, but my Buc board is getting too depressing.

um the bucs suck ass.....:laugh:

Man this guy is a freak...(not in a good way either).

Like I said last year, Nobody outside of Washington thinks this is funny. Everyone else just think its weird.

Sorry for trolling, but my Buc board is getting too depressing.

Ummmmm.......yeah that's why the NFL Network has them in their commercials. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Archived