Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where's Ade?

jivelikenice

I've been a little disappointed that Ade hasn't been on the field especially with our depth at corner. He looked like he was making real strides last year and is a sure tackler when he's in there too. Any word on why he hasn't been on the field much? That injury he suffered in preseason may have set him back too far goign into the season.

Should we pick up Ahmad Carroll (2004 1st round pick of the Packers) who was released on Tuesday?

He was absolutely horrible in the Monday Night game vs. the eagles. Remember, there is a reason he was cut.

i want to see more of ade too

Actually, Wright has been playing very well lately. Rumph will probably move to free safety. He had some experience there with SF and at The U. That is why the 'Skins picked him up.

you cant be serious can you?:doh:

Should we pick up Ahmad Carroll (2004 1st round pick of the Packers) who was released on Tuesday?

carrol SUCKS

he is talented but he is garbage from a technique standpoint,and is always causing penalties for illegal contact or interference

Jimoh was inactive for the first 3 games and was only activated for the last game.

He played on special teams but not with the starting defense.

Well, maybe they will ease Jimoh back into the lineup in the secondary in certain nickel packages as the season wears on

Actually, Wright has been playing very well lately. Rumph will probably move to free safety. He had some experience there with SF and at The U. That is why the 'Skins picked him up.

Yea, I'd love to see Rumph in a nickle package or something. SS, Rogers, and Wright at the corners with Sean Taylor and Rumph at the safety positions

When Springs gets back, I think Rumph will take over the position that Pierson Prioleau used to play - the nickel corner/safety position.

I guess one Cornerback will be cut once Springs returns. I wonder if we'll find room for Duckett about that time...

Archived