Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

George W Bush is to US president as...

TradeTheBeal!

George Bush is to President

As Vince Lombardi is Greatness

Democrats are to In Presidency

as Steve Spurrier in a current NFL Head coach job

Are you suggesting that Bush is as great as Lombardi would be as NFL Coach today decades after his death? Many would agree.

Are you suggesting that Bush is as great as Lombardi would be as NFL Coach today decades after his death? Many would agree.

No Im saying, Vince Lombardi was a Great Coach. President Bush is a great President ;) But of course this board is full of liberals and will all disagree and Bash me but then, Im only a 'dumb 15 year old'

Being serious for a moment, I think there are very honest and deep disagreements about how good or bad a President Bush is. We'll all have a different perspective 20 years down the road. I wouldn't bash you for being 15, in fact I applaud you for being politically active at that age.

I believe is this is the kind of thread that's mostly here for funny analogies. Make sure that you keep your mind open and listen to everything and remember not to take posters too seriously on an internet message board.... And remember, George Washington's wisdom about Political Parties.

But of course this board is full of liberals and will all disagree and Bash me but then, Im only a 'dumb 15 year old'

You're right most will disagree with you because you're 15. Not because you're necessarily dumb. More because you're too young to remember better presidents like Clinton (refrain from insults please), Bush Sr., and Reagan. They all had their issues and crapp policies, but they all did a better job than the current prez. I wouldn't expect many 15 year olds to remember them though, since Bush has been the only one in office since you were intelligent enough to think for yourself about politics.

You're right most will disagree with you because you're 15. Not because you're necessarily dumb. More because you're too young to remember better presidents like Clinton (refrain from insults please), Bush Sr., and Reagan. They all had their issues and crapp policies, but they all did a better job than the current prez. I wouldn't expect many 15 year olds to remember them though, since Bush has been the only one in office since you were intelligent enough to think for yourself about politics.

Im not really calling my self dumb, as you might of noticed the '..''s but some others might think that because I am 15.

You thought that was such a great saying, that it being 3 down in the other thread, and STILL on the front page wasn't good enough?

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3004920&postcount=3

Bush is to the Presidency as you are to partisan posting.

After I posted it, I thought it might make for an interesting thread. If I was concerned about getting "exposed" as a "partisan poster", I would have edited my original post. But I did not and some might have read it twice. Thanks for your patience and your thoughtful, endearing contribution/personal attack to this thread.

Bush is to the Presidency as you are to obnoxious posting.

This thread is getting way out of hand... can we please keep it in the ____:____::____:____ template... seriously, if we're going to do an analogy thread we obviously need some sort of SAT structure...

Bush:Good President::Houston:Good Football Team, my theory: may not be good but at least we've got one, better than anarchy/footballless town...

This thread is getting way out of hand... can we please keep it in the ____:____::____:____ template... seriously, if we're going to do an analogy thread we obviously need some sort of SAT structure...

Bush:Good President::Houston:Good Football Team, my theory: may not be good but at least we've got one, better than anarchy/footballless town...

Thanks for lookin out.

Good post.

Bush is to the Presidency as you are to obnoxious posting.

So you've changed your mind and now think he's a great President?

Bush is to president and Bear is to concise.

I think linking his previous post and the comments was extremely consise?

You like the President also, or just don't understand the thread?

And remember, George Washington's wisdom about Political Parties.

Right now, I'm living at a college where the reigning political view among students is that political parties are evil. While partisan bickering certainly won't get us anywhere, one thing I really dislike is moderatism for the sake of moderatism. "I don't have any political views, and anyone with political views is part of our partisan hate machine" isn't moderatism; it's apathy with a qualifier for covering your ***. True moderates examine every political issue from as unbiased a perspective as possible, and make their decisions from there. A two-party system is an inevitability with our current electoral system. Likewise, France's electoral system yields many disorganized parties. What separates our country's party system from that of Britain, another two-party system, is that their electoral system begets really ridiculously well-organized parties, which means that everyone votes the party line. What's nice about our country is that there are politicians who are willing to deviate from their parties' official stances without fear of never reaching a higher political position.

Oh, and George Bush is to the presidency as Taaka is to vodka. He may very well eventually get the job done, but the way there isn't pretty.

Archived