Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

George W Bush is to US president as...

TradeTheBeal!

No Im saying, Vince Lombardi was a Great Coach. President Bush is a great President ;) But of course this board is full of liberals and will all disagree and Bash me but then, Im only a 'dumb 15 year old'

Actually, (and truthfully) you are the smartest pre-20 year old I've seen yet. Whew, I was starting to wonder about your generation! Thanks. :)

Actually, (and truthfully) you are the smartest pre-20 year old I've seen yet. Whew, I was starting to wonder about your generation! Thanks. :)

So apparently the intelligence of a generation is determined by whether they adopt daddy's political views, rather than whether they can form their own well-thought-out set of views. Since when did it become avant-garde to complain about the liberal media bias and big-government liberals with empty rhetoric behind it? There are many conservatives I respect, but I only respect them if their views are well-thought-out. Likewise, I have very little respect for self-proclaimed liberals who have zero thought behind their beliefs.

So apparently the intelligence of a generation is determined by whether they adopt daddy's political views, rather than whether they can form their own well-thought-out set of views. Since when did it become avant-garde to complain about the liberal media bias and big-government liberals with empty rhetoric behind it? There are many conservatives I respect, but I only respect them if their views are well-thought-out. Likewise, I have very little respect for self-proclaimed liberals who have zero thought behind their beliefs.

I think skinfan51 is more concerned with keeping the kid Republican than being accurate.

Who said my dad liked Bush? Well he does, but I still have my own views and opinions. I do disagree on sometings my dad does and a few things Bush, but Most off I do support him. I supported the War in Iraq without hearing my dad's opinion. hell I didnt ask my dad's opinion until a year after it started.

And No [[Ghost]] I'm not a Super Rich White kid.

Who said my dad liked Bush? Well he does, but I still have my own views and opinions. I do disagree on sometings my dad does and a few things Bush, but Most off I do support him. I supported the War in Iraq without hearing my dad's opinion. hell I didnt ask my dad's opinion until a year after it started.

And No [[Ghost]] I'm not a Super Rich White kid.

Well, good for you. I wasn't trying to insult you personally, rather Skinfan51's views on what qualifies someone as intelligent. He was saing that you were the most intelligent under-20-year-old he knew--without his knowing the rationale behind your views. I commend you for having well-formed political views besed on your own rationale.

Well, good for you. I wasn't trying to insult you personally, rather Skinfan51's views on what qualifies someone as intelligent. He was saing that you were the most intelligent under-20-year-old he knew--without his knowing the rationale behind your views. I commend you for having well-formed political views besed on your own rationale.

Maybe I am the only Pre-20 year old he knows, meaning I am the most intelligent one he knows? :whoknows: :silly:

I'm a conservative (and have been since around my frosh yr of HS). Most of my family consists of liberals and my father even voted for Kerry :rolleyes: .

Having said this -- I obviously formed my own (very educated) opinions at a young age. For you to assume this person cannot do so as well.......it smells of ignorance.

For the record - I also stand opposed to Bush on many issues (at the forefront being his watered-down immigration policy). However, I remain a proud conservative.

Having said this -- I obviously formed my own (very educated) opinions at a young age. For you to assume this person cannot do so as well.......it smells of ignorance.

I never said that you didn't. My comment was specifically directed at Skinfan51, who seemed to think that intelligence is staked solely on a person's political beliefs, and not how they formed those beliefs. I have very much respect for people who have intelligent rationale behind their poltiical views, regardless of whether their beliefs agree with my own.

Archived